1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Silver Jacket) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depending if the 1966 Batman was a good seller or not, Romero might be a standard release.

Didn't HT put out a prototype for a repainted West at comic-con with slightly brighter colors and a backdrop?

SDCC2015-Hot-Toys-Batman-Line-006.jpg

If so... they could re-release that along with Romero.

Credit where credit is due... HT usually has 1 special (unpredictable) figure out of the comic-con releases.

Yeah with recent events- I see this version released as a "tribute" special

Depending if the 1966 Batman was a good seller or not, Romero might be a standard release.

Didn't HT put out a prototype for a repainted West at comic-con with slightly brighter colors and a backdrop?

View attachment 349925

If so... they could re-release that along with Romero.

Credit where credit is due... HT usually has 1 special (unpredictable) figure out of the comic-con releases.

They could do a r.I.p version

I hope they cool it with the Joker figures for a while. I could see another WW from her solo film as a TF exclusive, then releasing a version with a new head sculpt for Justice League.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think he was yellowjacked long time ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You wouldn't be able to get it unless you go to SDCC though, according to Sideshow

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yet i didn't see an exclusive figure not available everywhere after a while. And that was without that ******** "comic-con pick up only" .

Just wondering. Since the Toy Fare exclusives are already announced and this one is not included, should we abandon all hope already? Or the next best bet is SDCC?

Out of the Leto Joker figures HT showed, this was my favorite. I'm disappointed he wasn't announced as one of the exclusives. Hopefully next week will bring better news.

This and purple coat were the ones I was looking forward to. With the way the movie was received by most, the way joker was barely in the movie and the way the jokers have sold so far, I doubt they will be making this one, which sucks.

Back