1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Silver Jacket) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw it tonight. Really surprised to see
Spoiler Spoiler:

Either way, I thought it was a bit mixed in tone, but from what I've read, that could be from the studio's editing that was done independently of the director. Very strong characters in this one, but I couldn't help feeling most of them weren't given enough to do. The scope could have been much more interesting than simply fighting in a city. Very much looking forward to where they go from here in the sequel.

Also, I thought Leto's Joker was well done, so no problems there.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Saw it tonight. Really surprised to see
Spoiler Spoiler:

Either way, I thought it was a bit mixed in tone, but from what I've read, that could be from the studio's editing that was done independently of the director. Very strong characters in this one, but I couldn't help feeling most of them weren't given enough to do. The scope could have been much more interesting than simply fighting in a city. Very much looking forward to where they go from here in the sequel.

Also, I thought Leto's Joker was well done, so no problems there.
Spoiler Spoiler:

You do realize Leto is older than Affleck right? There is no age gap :lol

Tuxedo + gold AK + flashbang (cut scene from trailer after heli crash) = amazing figure. Fingers crossed!

Yeah, but if a movie really sucks I can't have a good time. That being said, I'm waiting until I actually see it to make up my own mind. I don't have any of the figures on preorder so if it does suck it's no big loss. So far, this Joker would be the only figure I preorder anyway. Harley looks too much like a hooker, the other Joker costumes look like crap (except for the tuxedo) and I don't really like the designs for Deadshot, Katana or Croc. And, I'm not a fan of the other characters.
It sounds like you just don't like Suicide Squad in general..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

IGN put up a clip of an interview with Leto about the Joker and he seems genuinely upset about how much was cut from the movie. Not even angry just upset, feel bad for the guy. I'm seeing it tomorrow, but I still hope there'll be an uncut Blu Ray. Just cause Warner Bros wanted a lighter tone they cut out the Joker who they've be publicising seen the movie began production.

maybe im going to cancel the special from the purple jacket, its not worth if you have watching the movie

also the silver jacket is more in the movie then the purple one :lol

Haha I was thinking the same thing.

Nope. Didn't realize that. Probably has something to do with the fact that we're seeing an aging graying Batman and a trendy tatted Joker with a young girlfriend. From the way they're portrayed in the movie, I'd guess Leto would be a good seven to ten years younger at least. Honestly thought he was Robbie's age.

It sounds like you just don't like Suicide Squad in general..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
It's cool from time to time but it's not my favorite DC title. I love certain characters but not all of them. I'm still going to see it tomorrow, because I love DC and I want to see for myself what I think of it. Am I right in thinking King Shark on the Flash TV show looks a lot better than the movie version of Killer Croc?

It's cool from time to time but it's not my favorite DC title. I love certain characters but not all of them. I'm still going to see it tomorrow, because I love DC and I want to see for myself what I think of it. Am I right in thinking King Shark on the Flash TV show looks a lot better than the movie version of Killer Croc?

Totally right, still feel croc should have been a blend of cgi and practical(mo-cap) like Rufflehulk in Avengers. His voice in the movie solidified that idea for me. The way he sounded, I feel, did not match with the way he looked at all.

Well its an opinion so I dont see why you have to ask if youre right or not..

maybe im going to cancel the special from the purple jacket, its not worth if you have watching the movie

also the silver jacket is more in the movie then the purple one :lol

Not by much... Pretty much every scene with Joker he was wearing something different, though I will admit the scene with the Silver jacket was longer than the scene with the purple coat.

Also, to the thought of explaining why Joker is younger than Bruce... What makes anyone think he's that much younger? Just because he looks younger doesn't mean he is... Also saying Leto is the same age as Affleck doesn't really matter in this case because they made Affleck look older as Bruce (grey hair that Affleck does not have) I personally don't care in the least about their ages, seems overly trivial if you ask me.

Last edited:
Back