1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Silver Jacket) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's just the prototype, I'm sure(and hoping) that the tailoring on the clothes is a little better on the final product :pray:

Don't you think it's the other way around? :lol

The proto are usually made by the master tailor, while the actual production ones are based on the prototype template, by the China factory workers.

Don't you think it's the other way around? :lol

The proto are usually made by the master tailor, while the actual production ones are based on the prototype template, by the China factory workers.
Mmmmmaybe :lol

but they might have rushed it a bit or maybe they'll switch to thinner fabrics, hell maybe the prototype was just handled badly. I just hope the final product looks a little better :)

Mmmmmaybe :lol

but they might have rushed it a bit or maybe they'll switch to thinner fabrics, hell maybe the prototype was just handled badly. I just hope the final product looks a little better :)

The BW suit is the perfect example. Proto looks really good, while the production ones are badly tailored.

If you are ocd bout it, there's bound to be a custom suit that the guys at the custom section usually offer.

View attachment 282720[

This is the only time Joker had any kind of tattoo and it's from All Star Batman & Robin by Frank Miller. With how much they drew from the Dark Knight Returns in Batman v Superman it's not surprising they're using some of his Joker elements. The tattoo being one and the silver suit being anither. If Leto based his Joker of off Millers then things are going to get crazy dark and brutal.
Is All Star and Dark Knight in the same universe?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, All Star and all the Dark Knight stuff is Millers own little violent Batman world. I think I'm one of the few who likes All Stat and doesn't just laugh at it.

IGN destroyed this movie in its review. If it's as bad as they say, I may not be spending too much on Leto Jokers.

Vanity Fair hates it too. Dang, apparently Letoker is a lame waste.
"Speaking of disappointed (or, at least, glumly surprised): Harley’s boyfriend, who’s been so prominently featured in the marketing for the film, hardly makes an impression at all. All that talk about Jared Leto going super-Method to play the Joker, tormenting his castmates and whatnot, has led only to a lukewarm display of villainy that, it turns out, teeters on the line between small supporting role and outright cameo. After all that, Leto’s Joker is barely in the damn movie, and when he is, he’s entirely underwhelming."

Maybe HT committing to so many Joker figs before the movie was out wasn't the best idea?

Vanity Fair hates it too. Dang, apparently Letoker is a lame waste.
"Speaking of disappointed (or, at least, glumly surprised): Harley’s boyfriend, who’s been so prominently featured in the marketing for the film, hardly makes an impression at all. All that talk about Jared Leto going super-Method to play the Joker, tormenting his castmates and whatnot, has led only to a lukewarm display of villainy that, it turns out, teeters on the line between small supporting role and outright cameo. After all that, Leto’s Joker is barely in the damn movie, and when he is, he’s entirely underwhelming."

Maybe HT committing to so many Joker figs before the movie was out wasn't the best idea?

All 4 reviews I watched on YouTube said the movie was great and that Leto was fantastic. How about we all just wait until we see the movie to talk about it?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

we don't have to watch the movie to post that reviews are coming in, and they're not good.

IMDB rating for BVS was 9.7. It is now 6.9

Damn! I really wanted to like this movie. Well if no one else is then I won't either! Pre-cancelled!

Wait for me, can I cancel with you? :rotfl

Sure! Let's jump on the band wagon and trash this movie before actual fans see it! Let's leave our opinions in the hands of others who's job it is to find faults in movies instead of using our own brains to tell us if we like it or not!

I'm game. Who's with me?

Sure! Let's jump on the band wagon and trash this movie before actual fans see it! Let's leave our opinions in the hands of others who's job it is to find faults in movies instead of using our own brains to tell us if we like it or not!

I'm game. Who's with me?

Me! :hi5:

I didn't cancel anything (haven't ordered anything from this line either.) Just pointed out a review I read really did not like the movie for a lot of reasons. I have tickets for Saturday that I bought weeks ago and I'll reserve judgment until then. IGN gave Deadpool a really lukewarm review and I love that movie. I know people want to love the movie, heck I know I do, but I'm a realist. If it sucks I'm not going to talk myself into liking it so I can spend hundreds on the toys from it. I'm not encouraged by anything I've read about the Joker so far but we'll see.

Back