Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish HT would go back to PERS....it was a really great thing to get some expression from these blank faces.

It really did work, they should just make each eye on its own peg.

Same, I was a fan of it. A lot of their early sculpts had too much white in the eyes anyway with the irises looking up like a dead fish, and you wouldn't have to deal with that with PERS.

Don't forget most pers figures were left with visible seams. Some hid it well, but a lot didn't.

And they still do it. Recently Batman Returns Batman had pers. Glad it did as it allowed the pose I wanted. Although it has unsightly seams on the back of the cowl. Wouldn't want a pose showing that.

Anybody dealt with eBay sellers goodshipped or Timcent88? Both from Hong Kong and both good feedback but wondering on anybodys experiences good or bad?

A lot of members here use Timcent. I've not used him myself but the feedback in here has been nothing but positive.

Thanks.

OK any if you guys that has used Timcent does he undervalue on customs declarations? Just so I know what sort of customs duties I might have to pay if I order from him.

Anybody dealt with eBay sellers goodshipped or Timcent88? Both from Hong Kong and both good feedback but wondering on anybodys experiences good or bad?

Goodshipped is awesome. I just bought a Finn head and shipping was fast.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks.

OK any if you guys that has used Timcent does he undervalue on customs declarations? Just so I know what sort of customs duties I might have to pay if I order from him.

Yes, he does that. It always put a value around 220hk$.

Just bought Rey from Timcent88. My first hot toys purchase.Can't wait to get her.Fingers crossed customs won't get hold of her!

Good luck. I hope it comes through ok for you. I have ordered Rey through CD but missed the Yoda cut off. I will need to go the Hong Kong route for him now.

Just bought Rey from Timcent88. My first hot toys purchase.Can't wait to get her.Fingers crossed customs won't get hold of her!
I've pre ordered Rey from Gazter, £199. I had Kylo from Timcent earlier this year and came a week later, official invoice on the front declaring "cost" and that it was a toy/gift.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

So you paid no customs etc?
No, because the price listed on the invoice is below the threshold for paying it. So there is deception involved buying from Hong-Kong, but you are saving sometimes £20/30 on UK prices when including P&P here.

And if you are buying a few figures a year it adds up to a big saving.

No, because the price listed on the invoice is below the threshold for paying it. So there is deception involved buying from Hong-Kong, but you are saving sometimes £20/30 on UK prices when including P&P here.

And if you are buying a few figures a year it adds up to a big saving.

Cheers. Good to know! Did you use the free postage option or pay a bit extra option to get the figure a bit quicker?

Free postage, but arrived within a week, it needs signing for.

Some more experimenting, she really is a fun piece to shoot as a whole like Kylo

" Rey? "

" These are your first steps "

Love the shots, Guyver. Any chance we could see a shot of the Kylo and Rey either back to back or next to each where they're both erect to see how they match up scale-wise? Just curious about that as I think we've only seen one shot like that and it was on a low shelf in a detolf. Either way it looks like they look good together in all of your shots.

Back