Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just can't get past the choice of body they used. Daisy looks at it and thinks "pffft I wish!"

To be fair, every single female figure I've purchased - Hot Toys or otherwise - has oversized breasts. It's a sleazy industry standard.

But in some cases a figure's breasts look larger in pics than in person. The Gamora figure looks REALLY busty in pics, for example, but in-hand it's not nearly as jarring.

Great pictures Guyver!

Does anyone have a FO stormtrooper blaster they could pose her with?

BTW In case anyone is wondering if Rey is tiny, here is a scale comparison with some of my custom gals :wink1:

It amazes me that it's a credit to HT attention to clothing and details. I would never believe that these figures use the exact same base body, but they do :clap

Just for fun

" Finn ...Finn can you hear me..Finn

" Finnnnn"

Last edited:
Loving the pics guyver. This figure seemed pretty questionable at first but the more we see the more amazing it looks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I already know the answer to this question - but I'm gonna ask it anyway because I delight in being proved wrong.

Is there any chance that one could order just the Resistance outfit for Rey from SS?

Loving the pics guyver. This figure seemed pretty questionable at first but the more we see the more amazing it looks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The figure has elements as a whole remind me of Daisy as Rey for sure

The weapons are fantastically well sculpted

I already know the answer to this question - but I'm gonna ask it anyway because I delight in being proved wrong.

Is there any chance that one could order just the Resistance outfit for Rey from SS?

From Sideshow, no, but after a figure is released people always take it apart and sell every piece of it on ebay and other sites, you could acquire the outfit through such means.

Yeah I think I'll probably end up shrinking the breasts down a bit on mine.

How would you go about doing that?

giphy.gif

Back