Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rey arrived today from HK. Fastest shipping I've ever had from there. Left HK on Thursday and on my porch today. Shocked it didn't get held up at customs.

Love the shots, Guyver. Any chance we could see a shot of the Kylo and Rey either back to back or next to each where they're both erect to see how they match up scale-wise? Just curious about that as I think we've only seen one shot like that and it was on a low shelf in a detolf. Either way it looks like they look good together in all of your shots.
You said Erect.....

However what they are forgetting is die hard collectors such as us freaks still prefer the fundamentals, which includes an idea of specifics including base body design, HS rendering of female character ( actress), eyes, expressions, etc.
and Scale!!! Dont they put these figures net the each other?

Nobody should cancel their orders unless they don't like Rey as a character in the film. Her attire alone makes this a huge contender for FOTY IMO

I love the character Rey and this outfit. However I did cancel my order for the set. It was not any one issue but I was most put off by a straight on shot where the likeness wasn't great and the teeth were on display.

The angled pictures have been mostly great but she still looks a little small and toyish which makes her larger chest stand out.

If there is a better Rey sculpt in the future with a similar hairstyle I will be very likely to pick up this outfit.

There hasn't been a whole lot of discussion on BB-8 but I was disappointed in the lack of body lights...and also not sure about his color.

In the end I just didn't feel like shelling out the money for this, so I bought a SSC Tusken Raider instead and saved $100.

Quick pic with my cathode saber. Awesome figure. The body is definitely a bit odd for Daisy in the breast region, but overall it's great.

I don't suppose there's a risk of the paint from the goggles rubbing off on the face, is there? I'd really hate to mess up that great paintjob in any way...

Nope the goggles are attached by a very stretchable coil that fits snug but puts no stress against her face

Yeah, it looks like it's white and burnt sienna. Might be a lighting thing tho... hm.

Nope.Looked brown to me when i saw it irl last week and that put me off slightly getting the two pack. I have a Sphero and even though i know it's smaller, i'll be using that with my Rey.

Back