Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quality is fine and yes she looks that impressive in the scavenger garb, trust me :clap

Just invert the pics before you post :wave

I'm not sure why they've uploaded sideways though lol!

Yeah in person the figure looks great and those teeth less prominent!

Okay, my spends that i have left over from swce will be going back in the bank tomorrow.I want to pre order the single Rey figure.Any of you guys that have pre ordered in the uk had any updates from where you have ordered from, who will be getting it first etc?

I wish HT would go back to PERS....it was a really great thing to get some expression from these blank faces.

It really did work, they should just make each eye on its own peg.

One major problem that pers sculpts usually have is that the eyes are set too deep like indy's, and the terminators. If done right I would like that option too. But based on HT track record, non-pers for me.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

One major problem that pers sculpts usually have is that the eyes are set too deep like indy's, and the terminators. If done right I would like that option too. But based on HT track record, non-pers for me.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I thought they looked great on bespin Luke!

I prefer the non PERS too for realism. Really like the side glance eyes you can get with PERS but maybe that look (just through painting) should be reserved for variants of figures. They did it with Stormie Luke but it was a bit too subtle.

I already know the answer to this question - but I'm gonna ask it anyway because I delight in being proved wrong.

Is there any chance that one could order just the Resistance outfit for Rey from SS?

You'd be better off buying the whole figure and selling off the head and body yourself plus any parts you don't want e.g. the stand.

Probably a stupid question, but can you apply a monthly promo code to an order that you've already placed? I've held off on placing my order on Rey and BB-8 because I want to wait for the July code to mitigate the shipping cost, if I were to order now and a code appears soon after, would I be able to apply it?

Back