Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait, is yours defective? Did you slid the blade all the way in. This is mine and it has lots of articulation, much more than other figures.
380d90c41756179797caa92ea7f24db9.jpg

I have never tried mine so I was just going off of pictures and what others have said, but my point is that HT is sloppy in general with their implementation of light up features. That's why I don't think we'll ever see an accurate BB-8 (from HT) with blue, red, orange, and white lights on the body (which has 6 'sides') plus the 6 lights on the dome.

I guess they pushed the release date back so they could produce a tone of Rey 's thereby avoiding the Kylo double run?

I had no intention of trying to use the saber after guys had trouble with the zip...but those pics are to cool...mine going on.
The zip is pretty straight forward, don't try and use the small clasp but use your fingers to slide the actual zip up and down.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yeah the zip isn't too bad. Just carefully slide it along with a fingernail. Mine sometimes gets stuck halfway. I find if you slide it back again and try again it works.

The zip is pretty straight forward, don't try and use the small clasp but use your fingers to slide the actual zip up and down.

I found this to be true with all 1/6 scale zippers in general. They seem more prone to breakage if you try and pull using the clasp.

J.J. Abrams reveals Rey's parents aren't in The Force Awakens...

KHAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!

Notice how he said "parents." Could simply be that one of the 2 was present, and technically he's telling the truth.

Also the EW article got updated:

UPDATE: After the Q&A, EW caught up with J.J. Abrams and he clarified his comments. The director says he was only trying to point out that The Force Awakens builds up the mystery of Rey’s parents without resolving it. “What I meant was that she doesn’t discover them in Episode VII. Not that they may not already be in her world,” Abrams said.

Last edited:
KHAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!

Notice how he said "parents." Could simply be that one of the 2 was present, and technically he's telling the truth.

Also the EW article got updated:

UPDATE: After the Q&A, EW caught up with J.J. Abrams and he clarified his comments. The director says he was only trying to point out that The Force Awakens builds up the mystery of Rey’s parents without resolving it. “What I meant was that she doesn’t discover them in Episode VII. Not that they may not already be in her world,” Abrams said.

oarGJ.gif

hqdefault.jpg

How quickly do you think the set with BB-8 will sell out? I want this set pretty badly but may not have the full $300 when it comes out.

hmm. He's not alone. Mine doesn't get quite THAT bright either. I don't know if I'd go as far as to say it's defective though. I think some of them are just slightly brighter than others. Then again...I've never tried lighting him up at night. All of my pics were during the day with the lights off.

I think the trouble with Ren's blade is the colour of the plastic used, it's too dark and too opaque! If you look at Vaders it's very translucent and almost pinkish in colour and lights up much better than Ren's.

Back