Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the trouble with Ren's blade is the colour of the plastic used, it's too dark and not opaque enough! If you look at Vaders it's very clear and almost pinkish in colour and lights up much better than Ren's.

Wouldn't it being dark make it opaque and non-transparent?

Finally caved and Pre-ordered from SS with $20 code. Pretty excited to get this considering she comes with a decent amount of stuff!

Any word on if this is still not coming until July or August? My final flex pay on her is in a couple of weeks. I was thinking of paying her off now but if she's not gonna charge and ship until July anyway, I'm not sure there's a point. Still haven't gotten an email yet saying I have a new flexpay schedule(like sideshow did repeatedly with my Princess Leia).

July is the earliest we can expect this, so I doubt they'll charge anyone's final flex pays until then. My last flex pay is until a few weeks too.

From the sound of it, she won't be wearing the vest in the next movie after all, which I was kinda bummed to hear. Although that does at least mean there'll be less need to buy an entire new figure in a couple years, since she won't have a radically new look.

Think I'll definitely wait to get the Ep VIII Luke over the VII though, since that one sounds like it'll be MUCH cooler...

I wouldn't take any early rumors about Ep VIII too seriously. I remember there was a lot of that going around during the ROTS hype and most proved false.

From the sound of it, she won't be wearing the vest in the next movie after all, which I was kinda bummed to hear. Although that does at least mean there'll be less need to buy an entire new figure in a couple years, since she won't have a radically new look.

Think I'll definitely wait to get the Ep VIII Luke over the VII though, since that one sounds like it'll be MUCH cooler...

Apparently she'll let her hair down too.

And since Hot Toys has some weird penchant for giving female figures rooted hair all the time, Episode 8 Rey will probably have crappy rooted hair, even if it'll be about as long, if not shorter, than Thor's hair.

DU9jRg.jpg

I wouldn't take any early rumors about Ep VIII too seriously. I remember there was a lot of that going around during the ROTS hype and most proved false.

Yeah that's true. For TFA there were an awful lot of rumors going around based only on concept art that never ended up in the actual movie.

And of course we all remember that cool duster Han wore in the movie, right? ;)

The only line I'm not crazy about in that regard is the boyfriend one. Too of this world for my taste. The rest seemed more based in friendship.

Huh, I really liked Finn myself. And while there might have been some attraction there, I didn't get the sense he was hitting on Rey all movie long or anything. And for the most part it felt like he just saw her as a friend and someone to watch out for.

i really enjoyed the way the actor played finn...hope rey doesn't have a love interest and focuses on jedi'ing stuff but yeah finn really doesn't really have a niche or purpose really at this point. I was hoping he would be a Han Solo type. No real skills either (i'm trying to look past his touching a lightsaber and Abrams discounting the lightsaber to anyone can hold and swing it).

Without Finn, Poe never would have escaped and BB-8 probably wouldn't have been returned to the resistance, and the first order wouldn't have attacked Jakku and made Rey leave with the Falcon, and they wouldn't have run into Han and Chewy, and Han wouldn't have went back to Leia, and Leia wouldn't have asked Han to bring their son back, and Han wouldn't have been killed.

Finn is therefore responsible for Han's death. He had a purpose:lecture

Without Finn, Poe never would have escaped and BB-8 probably wouldn't have been returned to the resistance, and the first order wouldn't have attacked Jakku and made Rey leave with the Falcon, and they wouldn't have run into Han and Chewy, and Han wouldn't have went back to Leia, and Leia wouldn't have asked Han to bring their son back, and Han wouldn't have been killed.

Finn is therefore responsible for Han's death. He had a purpose:lecture

:rotfl

I loved the Finn character as he was funny throughout the movie and brought some laughs to the audience of this movie.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Back