1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Captain Phasma

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where the hell does the strap on Phasma left back go? I have a plain strap(no snap no Velcro) just hanging there. Had this at lcbs and probably worst figure I have ever purchased. Knee pads were so jacked up.

And did u all soak ur capes to get them to hang ok?

There should be a little patch of Velcro on the cape...I didn't water treat my cape just fold and crease with my fingers

Yes. There is a little patch for the strap that goes over the neck and snaps in. I'm talking about the strap that just hangs there on the opposite side. Do anything with that?

image.jpg

Had to pick Phasma up today. Great figure to go with my troopers. I still need to mess with the cape some more.

Really looking forward to this. Mine should be here from BBTS on Friday.

Really... REALLY cool figure. The design of her is freaking awesome. Too bad she was a ***** in the movie and was totally useless. Overhyped character!

Iron Man Silver Centurion and The Force Awakens TIE Pilot figures are lighter weight figures. After owning several die-cast figures, I have gotten used to the weight differentiation - hopefully, this one is not any lighter than the first two figures I mentioned.

She arrived today, she looks awesome, easily the best version on the market on looks alone, but this has to be the lightest, cheapest feeling Hot Toy I've ever owned.

Got mine too. Haven't had a chance to really check it out, just did a cursory inspection. It looks really good and the chrome doesn't really seem to get messed up by fingerprints, which is nice.

I do agree that she is light, especially for a figure of this size. I wouldn't exactly say she is cheap feeling, but there is a different feel about her than say, the other Stormtroopers that use regular true type bodies. You can definitely tell that they developed this body specifically for this figure. Articulation is very limited, as would be expected with an armored figure. She does have ratchet joints, though.

I actually really like the cloak. The screen used one was a canvas type material and I think they did a pretty good job replicating it. I believe it was meant as a sort of rain coat type of cloak in the movie. Definitely not a cape.

Got my Phasma. It's excellent, happy I picked one up as it's such a cool and different design.
They got the way the actress stands correct too. The press stud on the cape is rubbish but everything else is superb. Chrome look is fantastic. Can't wait to see what this mysterious character does in th next instalment.

Wow, all these pictures are making me think I should just bite the bullet and order Phasma. The worst part about collecting Star Wars is trying to decide which version of these characters is a must buy. Phasma definitely looks stunning, but she'll probably have a larger role in Ep VIII and I feel like that may be the version to buy. Maybe I'll wait and see what kind of sales pop up as the holiday season get's closer.

Wow, all these pictures are making me think I should just bite the bullet and order Phasma. The worst part about collecting Star Wars is trying to decide which version of these characters is a must buy. Phasma definitely looks stunning, but she'll probably have a larger role in Ep VIII and I feel like that may be the version to buy. Maybe I'll wait and see what kind of sales pop up as the holiday season get's closer.

Thats why im waiting. They hyped her up in 7 and she did nothing. So disappointing and killed my desire for the figure even though i love how she looks. Ill just wait for 8 and she how she is in that, and if they changed her look at all.

I also wonder if at some point theyll do a diecast version of her, like theyve done with iron man which i would MUCH prefer over plastic, so thats really worth waiting for too.

The cape is what brings this figure together. Without it, she looks a little awkward right out of the box. The joints are about the same as the FO troopers, except the arms are easier to pose with this figure. If you own and enjoy any of the First Order troops, Phasma is a must have. There are no dynamic poses happening with this figure, but that's really not what she's all about anyway. It's a great looking display piece and weighs about as much or more than your standard FO trooper. Plus, she's really shiny and that gun is huge!

:)

Yes. There is a little patch for the strap that goes over the neck and snaps in. I'm talking about the strap that just hangs there on the opposite side. Do anything with that?

The cape has pockets and straps in various places that don't do anything... the neck strap should overhang towards the back and on her left side there is a strap that just hangs there near the pockets.

Back