1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Captain Phasma

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's a great looking figure. Looking forward to getting this in September, if not sooner. She makes a great looking display with all the other First Order Stormtroopers.

Got mine today. If you are on the fence, just avoid this. Too many things wrong. The articulation is just awful. It's like they put the clothing/armor over a non-adjustable figure.

Got mine today. If you are on the fence, just avoid this. Too many things wrong. The articulation is just awful. It's like they put the clothing/armor over a non-adjustable figure.

I think she's a great figure. Being that she's essentially a stormtrooper there was no surprise on the lack of articulation since I have several FO troopers. Doesn't bother me at all with her. Never planned on any dynamic poses for a character that was never in a dynamic pose in the movie.

I think she's a great figure. Being that she's essentially a stormtrooper there was no surprise on the lack of articulation since I have several FO troopers. Doesn't bother me at all with her. Never planned on any dynamic poses for a character that was never in a dynamic pose in the movie.

:exactly:

Hardly asking for dynamic. Being able to at least bend arms and legs isn't asking a lot. He'll her waist doesn't even move.

Yeah pretty much this is dynamic she got IMO

I got mine a few days ago. I didn't take pix because I've been working on my Vader PF shelf but to me she's great. I can pose her in any pose I saw in the film or promos. At least I think so. She towers over the troopers in my view and it's fantastic. Well towers is a bit strong but she's taller.

I really want to pose her like the promo shot with her gun pointing up all girly like. I think it's able to be done.

Like most of my figures I feel the more I move her the less stiff she'll be. Either way I can pose her just like anything I've seen pretty sure and overall the figure looks badass on the shelf. I POd day 1 and look forward to the PF.

On another note I never opened my gold trooper and after reading a few pages back I'll be opening it tomorrow but I'll be scared.

I also got my SS New Hope Han for my Cantina. It's looks better in person I'd say. The small shelf will have the book walls built in by me and it will be fantastic. Now to find a Greedo that's not $250 lol

Well here is my PERSONAL review for CAPTAIN PHASMA HOT TOYS MMS 328. Let's see if all the grief is real...

Also I really love reviewing these AWESOME toys...

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!

https://youtu.be/BFhk7I8aiR0

And personally...I think she is AMAZING...and couldn't be happier. In fact i have loved expanding and growing my HT collection...and she fits right in!

Captain Phasma.jpg

Well here is my PERSONAL review for CAPTAIN PHASMA HOT TOYS MMS 328. Let's see if all the grief is real...

And personally...I think she is AMAZING...and couldn't be happier. In fact i have loved expanding and growing my HT collection...and she fits right in!
Hey I like your reviews.

Ok took my pix. I also took my gold trooper out and while inspecting I found a few tiny marks in the gold that I had to rotate in the light to see. The only spot I wasn't happy with is the back of the helmet has a waterstained looking mark. Not sure they'll do anything plus of course I'd have to smash it so anyone with a pic of theirs smashed at a diff angle then submitted hook me up with a pic lol
!image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Great review! Really tempted to get her after seeing that--and I've been keeping away from the TFA stuff!

Great review! Really tempted to get her after seeing that--and I've been keeping away from the TFA stuff!

Thank you @Mad Old Lu

I was really surprised at how much I actually liked her. I had been going back and forth forever...I mean FOREVER...on if I wanted her. Glad I had a great experience at SBAF...which basically made me get her. Sometimes you just have to see a figure up close to know. I never got into Hot Toys till Guardians of the Galaxy, cause when I saw them at SDCC that year I knew I had to start collecting.:):):)

Figure List:

Marvel: Starboard, Zamora, Rocket, Groot, Baby Groot, AOU: Captain America, AOU: Black Widow, AOU: Hawkeye, AOU: Vision, AOU: Quicksilver, Stealth Iron Man.

DC: Superman

Star Wars: Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Obi-Wan, Darth Vader, Stormtrooper 2 Pack, Deluxe Boba Fett, Finn and Riot Trooper, Kylo Ren, Captain Phasma.

Great review. Subscribed!

Great reviews! Keep them coming please [emoji1] Did you order Rey and BB-8 as well?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Back