1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Captain Phasma

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After living with this figure for several weeks, it's still the one I go to most often for new poses and just general fiddling around with. It may very well be the best TFA figure outside of Rey. The proportions seem a little funky right out of the box and maybe the arms could be a tad longer, but once you get her set up, this is just such an amazing display piece - she looks awesome just standing there. You don't have to do much posing to get a good look for this. There is even some waist articulation if you can manage it, tilting the torso slightly to the left - the right side wasn't as compromising (probably too much armor). Anyway, I love it! She looks fantastic.

Has anyone been able to successfully remove the black brow from Phasma's helmet?
it's a bad pic because of the angle and flash but just wanted to show the brow
3e291692febacaaa244a5500e2a0a26a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

So have people done the fat suit mod to her and cut it off? Is it the same as the troopers ?

I just thought of something, besides the crappy use of screen time with Phasma, didn't it also bother people that Phasma was never in a scene with Rey..why? Rey was even on Starkiller base. :lecture

I just thought of something, besides the crappy use of screen time with Phasma, didn't it also bother people that Phasma was never in a scene with Rey..why? Rey was even on Starkiller base. :lecture

You mentioned this a couple of pages ago... cant have just thought of it!! haha

Just gone back through a load of comments on this page. its amazing how much this figure seems to split opinions. Some people love it, some hate it. Mine is waiting for me when I get home from work so I will let you know what I think.

Why should anyone care about that?

Just gone back through a load of comments on this page. its amazing how much this figure seems to split opinions. Some people love it, some hate it. Mine is waiting for me when I get home from work so I will let you know what I think.

To me the character underwhelmed me in the movie based on what I was expecting but I love the figure as the look is just too cool to ignore. I think this is a rare case where the aesthetics of the figure outweigh the marginal character. Just my opinion...

I think most of the hate comes from the way she was handled in the movie, which caused a lot of people to not want the figure. From what I've read, pretty much everyone who has actually gotten the figure loves it. Regardless of her on screen adventures (or lack thereof) this is an awesome figure.

I think most of the hate comes from the way she was handled in the movie, which caused a lot of people to not want the figure. From what I've read, pretty much everyone who has actually gotten the figure loves it. Regardless of her on screen adventures (or lack thereof) this is an awesome figure.
Not true. If you go back through comments on here. 50% love it but there's plenty of comments saying they have just opened it and hate it. Articulation sited as biggest problem

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

So mine has arrived and my verdicts in!! Love this figure. It has all the articulation it needs. Can easily be put into any pose seen in the film. My only bug bear is the use of a plastic snap on the Cape. I don't trust these after breaking banes coat and Captain Americas hood on the day I got them. So I only used the velcro on the Cape and it looks fine.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Phasma will be seen more in the future. Back to the figure lol so are people removing her fat suit?

Back