1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Captain Phasma

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've heard she's going to have a more prominent role in VIII, here's hoping she'll be more proficient in that movie. If so, I'll probably buy the VIII version of the character.

I've heard Phasma

Spoiler Spoiler:

348b20865129e9166e071dce49383dc3.jpg

She's here ! [emoji38]

I heard in episode 9 Phasma...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Not cause it makes any sense in the plot but just to validate all those Boba comparisons.

I've heard she's going to have a more prominent role in VIII, here's hoping she'll be more proficient in that movie. If so, I'll probably buy the VIII version of the character.

They are mirroring her role in Game of Thrones.... Super bad ass character, really female empowering but the truth is, she fails at every single task given her and is seemingly cursed at every turn. I wont list them here in case people have not watched all the GOT yet but as Phasma she seems to have about as much luck.

One of her troopers under her direct command goes rogue, then comes back and (giving the credit to Chewie here) over powers her and forces her to sabotage her own side's super weapon.

Here is hoping she is exiled from the First Order and either becomes a neutral pirate or full on joins the opposition (but if she has been rigorously indoctrinated this is not very likely).

OK...so some in hands have the black eyebrow....and others do not....running correction? Lighting? The box is correct...

oh, I dunno. Maybe it's the black strip over the visor that people have been posting about? context clues, bro.

Looks incredible. Will be keeping my order. Just a wee bit behind though on TFA stuff. I would have had them all up to date if not for my dive into Premium Formats :lol

Phasma arrived. Some in hand pictures :
b4b49405fd8dd3c424d5933001c4e3e2.jpg

Under direct light you can see that over her eyes is painted black ; with some weathering but black.
023114a6f6de5d112da0d5f0cb3a3603.jpg

In the rear part of the neck is clearly visible a big zipper.
3af6e2c3c855ab97d7d1f0aeec7bd4fe.jpg

In the rear part of the knees the undersuit is like this....
...and I think there is something wrong in the lower part of her legs. I think they go outwards more than they should. It almost look like they switch left/right. What do you guys think??
5541471f4e7e93e187534850811c069c.jpg

Back