1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Captain Phasma

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey how is the chrome against fingerprints :dunno

It's kind of a non-issue with the amount of weathering the armor has. I'm not saying she's fingerprint-proof but I was handling her yesterday, removing the leg armor and such and I didn't notice any prints. I'll take another look after work today. Probably wouldn't hurt to have a microfiber cloth handy, just in case.

anyone know what the wired strap is for on her cape? Clipper showed it in his video..

I think it's more for the purpose of design (and might not serve any particular function) as it is also sculpted on the Black Series 6-inch figure. I assume other incarnations of the character by other companies have it as well.

Maybe it's the chrome hand reflecting something flesh colored?

Nah, I had a high res version of this as my desktop for ages, that's how I noticed it, you can see her fingers!
:lol

and Phasma arrived this morning after being detained in customs for nearly a week.
Amazing figure, not great articulation, but looks killer on display with my ever increasing first order army.

2 things,
Buy a micro fibre cloth to polish her eyes, massive improvement (in fact it helps all the troopers eyes)
The stand does not work for Phasma... At all.

F that...going to call SS and get all my prepayments and deposit credited towards something else...I can live without Phasma

Sent a note requesting them to apply all my prepayments to Dark Knight Premium Statue....that will take the sting off of that when it comes out in the next month or two.

2 things,
Buy a micro fibre cloth to polish her eyes, massive improvement (in fact it helps all the troopers eyes)
The stand does not work for Phasma... At all.

Hey Rory, did you try "removing/lessening" the black strip above her eyes?

Sent a note requesting them to apply all my prepayments to Dark Knight Premium Statue....that will take the sting off of that when it comes out in the next month or two.

I think he was kidding. I don't think it'll be that long before Phasma arrives at SS...

Back