1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Captain Phasma

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phasma arrived. Some in hand pictures :
b4b49405fd8dd3c424d5933001c4e3e2.jpg

Under direct light you can see that over her eyes is painted black ; with some weathering but black.
023114a6f6de5d112da0d5f0cb3a3603.jpg

In the rear part of the neck is clearly visible a big zipper.
3af6e2c3c855ab97d7d1f0aeec7bd4fe.jpg

In the rear part of the knees the undersuit is like this....
...and I think there is something wrong in the lower part of her legs. I think they go outwards more than they should. It almost look like they switch left/right. What do you guys think??
5541471f4e7e93e187534850811c069c.jpg
The bottom of her legs does look odd. My figure doesn't do that. They may have swapped the legs by mistake.

By the way, you can lower her knee armor by taking everything off and just pulling the body suit down. I just finished doing that and it looks much better now having her knees be where they should be.

The bottom of her legs does look odd. My figure doesn't do that. They may have swapped the legs by mistake.

By the way, you can lower her knee armor by taking everything off and just pulling the body suit down. I just finished doing that and it looks much better now having her knees be where they should be.

Thanks for the advice ! I'll do that.
Do you think that it could be worth try and see if the lower legs are reversed? Could be an easy fix?

Here's a couple more pics on shelf. She really pops on display as my eye is drawn right to the big shiny Stormtrooper. :stormtroo

Really a cool looking figure and to those worried about the black strip over the eyes, yes it's weathering and the chrome does shine through. All the other troopers have a solid black strip so I'm actually surprised she doesn't.

:rock That's a great looking set. You're right, Phasma just pops in amongst the others.

Thanks for the advice ! I'll do that.
Do you think that it could be worth try and see if the lower legs are reversed? Could be an easy fix?

Disregard my last reply about her legs. Mine are like that as well but I just didn't notice it. I think it might help convey a more feminine silhouette depending on how you position the legs.

Disregard my last reply about her legs. Mine are like that as well but I just didn't notice it. I think it might help convey a more feminine silhouette depending on how you position the legs.

Yeah, I've thought so too. That legs are more feminine for sure ,but in mine the right one is a little too much....

Phasma arrived. Some in hand pictures :
b4b49405fd8dd3c424d5933001c4e3e2.jpg

Under direct light you can see that over her eyes is painted black ; with some weathering but black.
023114a6f6de5d112da0d5f0cb3a3603.jpg

In the rear part of the neck is clearly visible a big zipper.

Wow, even with those imperfections it still looks amayzing IMHO. How's the cape though?

Hey how is the chrome against fingerprints :dunno

This ones an easy pass for me. I was really looking forward to seeing what the character would bring to the film, but for me she was probably the most disappointing part of it. I thought they should have made her far more menacing than they did, which could IMO been conveyed by having a much more "evil" voice. To me she just sounds like Mary Poppins talking through a drain pipe! :(

In this last picture is showed a proto with many many differences with the final product. (Hands,knees,helmet...)

Back