1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Captain Phasma

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mean like Boba Fett in Empire? :)

Yeah that's a possibility, but Boba still played a fairly important role in the story, as the bounty hunter who tracked the Falcon to Bespin and flew off with the captured Han at the end.

It's still not clear if Phasma will be nearly as important, or if she'll just be a glorified henchwoman who leads some troops around and reports to Kylo Ren now and then. Hopefully we'll at least get to see her in some one-on-one combat with somebody, or she'll be one of the characters surviving to the next movie...

It's still not clear if Phasma will be nearly as important, or if she'll just be a glorified henchwoman who leads some troops around and reports to Kylo Ren now and then. Hopefully we'll at least get to see her in some one on one combat with somebody, or she'll be one of the characters surviving to the next movie...

Considering all of her trailer shots have been slow motion walking, I really hope she has a scene like this somehere in the film:lol

captain-fordo-gif-1-o.gif

Well she plays a pivotal role in Finns development early in the film. Take that as you may. And Hux and Kyli are apparently not very buddy buddy so I would imagine the same goes for Kylo and her.

I have a hard time seeing that they would hire Gwendoline Christie for a role that is insignificant. Or at least as "screen insignificant" as Boba Fett (don't misconstrue that, you know what I mean).

Why would they have her out in front doing high profile interviews, merchandising etc? I can't see her being in it just for some glorified cameo.

I have a hard time seeing that they would hire Gwendoline Christie for a role that is insignificant. Or at least as "screen insignificant" as Boba Fett (don't misconstrue that, you know what I mean).

Apparently she is a big deal, no way she has as much screen time as Boba.

She answers to Hux, not Kylo.

I could see her also being ordered by Hux to make sure Kylo doesn't overstep his bounds.

It would be interesting if Hux and Phasma had a romantic relationship as well. She ends up sacrificing herself for him, as she believes in his leadership. Could give her another dimension as a character. Just a thought I had. I just realized we know nothing about either of them. :lol

It would be interesting if Hux and Phasma had a romantic relationship as well. She ends up sacrificing herself for him, as she believes in his leadership. Could give her another dimension as a character. Just a thought I had. I just realized we know nothing about either of them. :lol

She's a badass looking trooper. I hope they don't "water" her down with a silly romantic relationship with someone. I want her to be an ass-kicking Stormtrooper who's 100% behind the First Order cause and she does everything she can to make sure that stays that way:lol

What TV or magazine interviews were Ray Park in leading up to the film? Which ones did he talk about his character's motivations and/or what the character was to him as an actor? etc etc.

Front page of every magazine. Even The Times in London had a full page cover with his face. He was in the movie for 10 minutes tops. :lol

Phasma is a minor character in comparison.

She's a badass looking trooper. I hope they don't "water" her down with a silly romantic relationship with someone. I want her to be an ass-kicking Stormtrooper who's 100% behind the First Order cause and she does everything she can to make sure that stays that way:lol

Agreed. We've seen enough women in romantic situations, and enough women "sacrificing". I want to see a soldier to be feared. No need to soften her character.

Agreed. We've seen enough women in romantic situations, and enough women "sacrificing". I want to see a soldier to be feared. No need to soften her character.

I get that. But characters benefit from having multiple dimensions.

But I don't think we need to worry about the badass category. She's definitely going to be feared. :lol

Back