1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Captain Phasma

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who's getting them all...?

12191421_904484029620206_3111467386401864515_n.jpg

Me. :lol

One of each plus an extra Stormtrooper and Snowtrooper....

I wish HT would make Kylo Ren's entire squad. Those look like some bad dudes, especially that guy with the giant Final Fantasy sword.

Not me. Not interested in all of them. Mainly only troopers, but not all of those either. One I'm struggling with is whether to get the basic Snowtrooper or the officer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went for the Officer Stormtrooper & Officer Snowtrooper, Flametrooper & Phasma...

Torn over Kylo... Just not sure I'm feeling the robes, they don't seem to hang right and feel synthetic and unrealistic

I think once I see the movie I can decide which figures I want. I like the look of Phasma and will most likely pick her up. To go with her I might just get a Snowtrooper Officer and Squad leader Stormtrooper, sort of like they're reporting to their leader type thing. But seeing as I don't know what actually happens in the film, I'll hold out on ordering anything.

Just the squad leader storm trooper so far but Kylo and the snow trooper are calling my name. Maybe Phasma after I see the movie. May have to pre-order in the car on way back from the theater. :lol

Did you mean "Yippee" or "Hell no"...?

"Hell no" might be to aggressive. I was never interested but pricing has removed any fragments of Temptation I might feel for 99.5% of releases. Example I purchased Chewbacca at $334 CAN. But can't bring myself to pay $300 CAN for Han Solo!

The more I think about it, the more I feel like I don't NEED this figure. Maybe the movie will change it, but I kinda like the idea of only lightsaber users. After all the anticipation, I kinda feel meh about paying $250 for Phasma...

The movie might change that, right now I want this but I'll wait until I see the movie, I don't know how I feel about the character yet

The movie might change that, right now I want this but I'll wait until I see the movie, I don't know how I feel about the character yet

You didn't get the memo from Disney yet? We did, and we know how we feel about the character - we love it and will buy it.

You don't need to see the movie.

This IS the figure you're looking for.

You can go about your business - move along.

:lol

Back