1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Captain Phasma

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Front page of every magazine. Even The Times in London had a full page cover with his face. He was in the movie for 10 minutes tops. :lol

Phasma is a minor character in comparison.

lol obviously he was the huge marketing "face" of the new Star Wars, but no one gave a **** about Ray Park or his acting or his "character". The dude wasn't even really an actor.

Anyway, anything can happen with Star Wars, but I highly doubt they would be pushing this respected, up and coming, actress only to have her there for a cameo.

Your right, just like they wouldn't do that to a great knighted british actor like Sir Alec Guinness.....Oh....wait......

:lol

That was Alec's choice. He didn't even want to do anything after the first movie. They had to seriously accommodate him just to get those cameos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was Alec's choice. He didn't even want to do anything after the first movie. They had to seriously accommodate him just to get those cameos.

Doesn't matter who's choice it was, it still happened, that's the point. To think there is no chance this character may only be in one movie because people bought a 1/6 figure and would be disappointed or she is a "respected, up and coming, actress " is crazy, that's all I'm saying.

Doesn't matter who's choice it was, it still happened, that's the point. To think there is no chance this character may only be in one movie because people bought a 1/6 figure and would be disappointed or she is a "respected, up and coming, actress " is crazy, that's all I'm saying.

Fair enough. We'll have to wait and see. Fett was in 2 movies (briefly), so she has as much a chance I suppose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm gonna go on record saying that she's already set, as far as being a SW fan-favorite for the rest of time. She's a Stormtrooper...who's Chrome. What else does she need?:lol

Until I'm proven wrong, I have faith in JJ/Fox that they won't drop the ball on her.

It would be interesting if Hux and Phasma had a romantic relationship as well. She ends up sacrificing herself for him, as she believes in his leadership. Could give her another dimension as a character. Just a thought I had. I just realized we know nothing about either of them. :lol

While I would like her to be a complex character, I don't have to be a feminist to see that having one of the few strong female characters sacrifice herself because she believes in her man's ability to be a leader might come across as a little misogynisitc.

It would be interesting if Hux and Phasma had a romantic relationship as well. She ends up sacrificing herself for him, as she believes in his leadership. Could give her another dimension as a character. Just a thought I had. I just realized we know nothing about either of them. :lol

Can we please just have an interesting villain without some forced and uninteresting backstory.

Jango just f'd-up the great enigma that was Boba Fett.

I agree with Wor-Gar. If Force Awakens devotes time to providing a backstory for every hero and villain, the story will lose focus very quickly. At this point we already have quite a few main principals:

Han Solo
Luke Skywalker
Leia
Chewbacca
C3po
R2D2
BB-8
Rey
Finn
Poe Dameron
Kylo Ren

They can't all have intricate backstories. I would settle for Phasma just being a badass...at least for this movie.

And Snoke, Maz Kanata, General Hux, ...

Nah, they will just come up with comics and novels. Or introduce them more in Ep VIII and IX. That's even better. Explore every interesting character to depth.

So for those worried she will be killed off in the film...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back