1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode IV - Han Solo (Stormtrooper Disguise)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks really good to me. I wish I could buy a few more of those backdrops separately. I’m guessing they’ll be spendy parted out though.

I like the head sculpt too. Like many of you have suggested I might use this HS for my ANH Han and use the ANH HS for Stormtrooper Han.

That's exactly how I'm looking at it. I need an ANH trooper, so I figure the Han Sculpt is like a exclusive accessory for a previously released figure.
In the vid, I don't think the head sculpt looks that bad. I figure it's on par with the original sculpt, but with better hair, and an actual expression/emotion.

Totally agree, I'm getting this for the ANH Stormie and base, the head sculpt is a great additional accessory for my Smuggler Han.

It looks like he’s letting off a satisfying fart.

Stormtrooper 1: Do you smell something?
Stormtrooper 2: It’s coming from around this corner.
Stormtrooper 3: It’s him, get him!

attachment.php

Looks really good to me. I wish I could buy a few more of those backdrops separately. I’m guessing they’ll be spendy parted out though.

Yeah, the DS closet backdrop will come in handy.

Amazingly, the head sculpt looks even worse in the Toys TV video. Usually I find that stuff looks better out of the box as they rotate and move the figures around in the videos. Really trying to decide if I want to keep my preorder on this...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This was an easy purchase with that $50 code awhile back. The backdrop/stand has been going for $85-$100 on ebay. If you don’t like the sculpt it’s worth another good chunk. I’m not sure how you’d get a cheaper HT Stormtrooper than this. It’s going to sell out for sure.

This was an easy purchase with that $50 code awhile back. The backdrop/stand has been going for $85-$100 on ebay. If you don’t like the sculpt it’s worth another good chunk. I’m not sure how you’d get a cheaper HT Stormtrooper than this. It’s going to sell out for sure.

:lecture

I ordered mine so I'd have a couple of HS display options for regular Han + a stormtrooper. If I decided I hated it and wanted to sell it then it's not about to drop its value.

Serious? I don't use any of my HT stands so that's good to know.

This one is a unique light up one, that is only available so far with this exclusive figure. Most OT ones go for between 20 and 30 bucks.

I figured the stand would go for $50 and up because of its scarcity and that you can use it for SO many OT fig display options. These stands will sell out quickly and the name plates will be removed even more quickly.

The break up value of this piece is far greater than its retail value. But for me, I needed a ANH Stormie and liked the PROTO HS for Han.

Yeah definitely, I already ordered 2. But I am sitting on a monthly coupon that expires in a couple weeks...

Good to know. I was tempted to just grab a loose body—as I already have a spare helmet and like everybody else I'm not sure about the head sculpt—but I used a good amount of points on him already thinking he might have a randomly tiny edition size like the Finn Stormtrooper had.

Back