1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode IV - Han Solo (Stormtrooper Disguise)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking I might try to trade my 2nd Stormtrooper Solo HS for the ANH Solo HS. Anyone?

I have a Space Trucker HS if you're interested in that.

Not sure if I want to give up my ANH HS HS but maybe

Someone could buy the ANH at Toy Anxiety for $40 and then trade, probably the best deal you'll get for the Stormtrooper sculpt.

Does anyone have a side by side photo of the Anh trooper vs the rogue one Version?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd buy this head sculpt if anyone wants to sell it. Also, does anyone know of a good painter for Han Solo sculpt?

I’m going to use the backdrop for my regular ST, that way Luke & Han will look good side by side with the regular stand.

Does anyone have a side by side photo of the Anh trooper vs the rogue one Version?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here you go. ANH on left, Rogue on right.

StComparison.png

Just a few quick pics. Really truly in hand the sculpt has a ton of detail my iPhone just washes out the sculpt. I’m waiting to see ( I am Toys ) to show picks in 4K I’m sure they will look awesome ! ( This Han has great articulation. )FE97FBC7-3F99-4CC5-B416-D904B70BAEAB.jpegB5854E3E-2AE1-492B-AFBC-F076C6D97BD1.jpegE6310C50-014C-4F49-A0FE-8D987E96AFE7.jpeg

in hand already? Wow..My flex pay doesn't give me the option to get this any sooner than January.

Back