1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode IV - Han Solo (Stormtrooper Disguise)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sidenote- didnt lukes helmet have a low brow or more pronounced dark line on the forehead? Is this any different than hans helmet?

Luke’s helmet has bubble lenses compared to the flatter regular Stormtroopers. The top part of the helmet might be slightly different (shorter) from the regular Stormtrooper, but I don’t really see it. Left to right: Stormtrooper, Luke trooper, sandtrooper

6a7630f38151ca8ed9d752f9abfda57a.jpg

It looks like he’s letting off a satisfying fart.

Stormtrooper 1: Do you smell something?
Stormtrooper 2: It’s coming from around this corner.
Stormtrooper 3: It’s him, get him!

attachment.php

:rotfl That photo is just begging to be mocked.

Last edited:
I almost expect him to start talking to those Stormtroopers the way Leslie Chow talked in the the Hangover trilogy.

Luke’s helmet has bubble lenses compared to the flatter regular Stormtroopers. The top part of the helmet might be slightly different (shorter) from the regular Stormtrooper, but I don’t really see it. Left to right: Stormtrooper, Luke trooper, sandtrooper

6a7630f38151ca8ed9d752f9abfda57a.jpg

Luke's helmet looks smaller.... or a little short for a stormtrooper.

To me this purchase was a no brainer. Order this and get not only Han Stormy - but a tall trooper also.
Don't like the head sculpt?- well sell it a recoup some of your cost. Did I mention that ultra cool backdrop as well?...

You can't really go wrong with this, as unless your Canadaclone- you need more troopers on your shelf!

To me this purchase was a no brainer. Order this and get not only Han Stormy - but a tall trooper also.
Don't like the head sculpt?- well sell it a recoup some of your cost. Did I mention that ultra cool backdrop as well?...

You can't really go wrong with this, as unless your Canadaclone- you need more troopers on your shelf!

Agreed. I bought 2 immediately.

Back