1/6 Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SPECTULATION: Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Fi

I'd like it, but I'm seeing it less and less.

Wings with the works are out of the question, but if they made Ghost Rider as an exclusive, maybe there's a small chance for Toomes

Re: SPECTULATION: Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Fi

I feel like his first set of wings could happen. But it wouldn't come cheap.

Now, it would be a gamble, but I could see them doing him sans wings. I know that would be a little bit of a bummer, but it WOULD bring us the character in a more feasible fashion.

HT sort of sits at a crux:
-Release the figure with wings and a high price and alienate audiences with it.
-Release the figure sans wings and alienate audiences with the absence.

All that being said and done...they did the hulkbuster...and this is a mechanical suit, the eastern market loves that sort of stuff.

Yeah but that was evergreen Iron Man...hype dies down with Rag, Panther & IW ramping up, HTs will lose their nerve because the Asian audience will have moved on. I hope I'm wrong but I'm really thinking this is a "Howard's Collection Only" type of thing.

I don't think this will see the light of day...especially not the high altitude wings.

I read some where that HT doesn't like to produce the bad guys because they don't sell as well. The only thing that I think could make this different is the mech inspired wings which could be a draw for the Asian markets. But seeing that Falcon is still available at retailers, seems doubtful this will happen.
I want a Keaton and would actually pre order this but I doubt this is going to happen, which is unfortunate.

IMG_2244.jpg

Even if they just gave us the above, with a spot-on Keaton face sculpt, I'd snap it up.

Big Keaton fan (I have all the Burton Batman Hot Toys) and a Vulture fig would be a fine addition to my collection...

Preordered the deluxe Spider-Man, so Vulture would be a perfect shelf buddy

Not going to happen- wings are too big and would be expensive and yes HT doesn't favor villians plus the window for this has passed- HT moving on already to Thor and JL and whatever else on their gigantic plate. Too bad though...

Not going to happen- wings are too big and would be expensive and yes HT doesn't favor villians plus the window for this has passed- HT moving on already to Thor and JL and whatever else on their gigantic plate. Too bad though...

Didn't stop Hot Toys from making Iron Monger or Iron Whiplash years after their films released though, yeah?

Didn't stop Hot Toys from making Iron Monger or Iron Whiplash years after their films released though, yeah?

but those are both Iron Man movies and they love to keep pumping out stuff from those

but those are both Iron Man movies and they love to keep pumping out stuff from those

Well...Iron Man is in Homecoming...lol

Im pretty sure you saw those movie posters with Tony's face all over it :lol

Isn't there someone on here that is doing a custom set of wings for order? I swear I saw a post and now I can't seem to find anything. I'd love a keaton Vulture wit or without wings.

I posted on the Scaletta Vulture link. I posted that I was interested but, now its say I don't have access.
Is there a way to re-access the link?

The entire customs area has now been shut down.

It was announced that he'll be returning in the sequel to Homecoming and while I'm sure it won't be suited up, it does extend the character into the public consciousness and keeps hopes alive for this figure.

Could explain why he didn't get a first film release...he'll take the "expensive" figure of the line position that the Mk. 47 claimed for Homecoming.

I tried looking Scaletta up to DM, does anyone know how to get in touch with him?

Back