1/6 Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SPECTULATION: Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Fi

He was hands down THE BEST Marvel Villain. I want this even more now, he was absolutely awesome in the film. I really think it'd be like a gantry piece or something like that where it's a statement piece for HT but it'll be huge and I'm sure like Hulkbuster even if it goes up it'll take forever to come out.

Re: SPECTULATION: Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Fi

Why does it have to be as big as Hulkbuster? Are people really gonna flip out if they make his wingspan a little smaller and more compact? I'd rather his wings be slightly underscaled and get him than not get him at all.

Why does it have to be as big as Hulkbuster? Are people really gonna flip out if they make his wingspan a little smaller and more compact? I'd rather his wings be slightly underscaled and get him than not get him at all.

That's not what people are saying at all. They're saying if HT can make Hulkbuster, they can make this. Chill out dude.

I wish his wings weren't so big. His wings are huge. If they were the size of falcon then this would be easier to make imo.

I've stopped pre ordering figures but if this was made I think I would reconsider. I loved Keaton and I want this character on my shelf. I really hope they make him. With his mechanics, hopefully he will be popular enough with the Chinese market so HT will invest in a bad guy.

He is definitely big, but I don't think he would have the same problems in production that HB had. His wings seem to be just lots of small parts put together. Really just like Falcon only two or three times.

I own CW Falcon, which is huge.

img_antman_04.jpg

Not sure how Vulture would sell even if they scaled it back some, he'd still be twice the size of Falcon easily :dunno

THE-VULTURE00000000.jpg

It's easily 3 times (probably 4 times) the size of Falcon's wings.

I am not in the market for a movie Vulture but if I was there is no way I would accept"slightly under scaled" wings. That sort of thing would fly with the 3.75" figures I collect but never with my 1/6 scale.

I am not in the market for a movie Vulture but if I was there is no way I would accept"slightly under scaled" wings. That sort of thing would fly with the 3.75" figures I collect but never with my 1/6 scale.

I'd have to agree. If it's marketed as 1/6 scale and "Movie Masterpiece", it should be 1/6th scale and accurate to the movie.

The main reason why I didn't like the MOS line was Superman and Zod were huge and out of scale for 1/6th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was hands down THE BEST Marvel Villain. I want this even more now, he was absolutely awesome in the film. I really think it'd be like a gantry piece or something like that where it's a statement piece for HT but it'll be huge and I'm sure like Hulkbuster even if it goes up it'll take forever to come out.

I read your post like:

up-and-down.gif

So after seeing the film I really don't see why this couldn't be made.

Spoiler Spoiler:

That being said, holy ***** balls Keaton was amazing. :clap

The wings could articulate and bend forward right? If so, that could also help for display in smaller areas. Keaton was awesome.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

It'll never happen but the 'high altitude' wings with all the bells and whistles would be something special in 1/6.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Which one is on the Marvel Legends? I think it's the 2nd

This was a great modern take on a villain and Keaton was pure genius in the role. You could sympathize his plight wanting to provide for his family and getting screwed over in his business dealings. Marvel is getting better in how to make their villains more relatable with Russell in GOTG2 and now Keaton. Really looking forward to seeing what they can do with Goldbloom in Thor.

Oh and I would love this figure to be made, it would be a magnificent display all 5 feet of wings spread out with a ceiling mount and a spidey slinging across the way fighting him.

Wow. Even after seeing the film, I never noticed that Vulture had two different sets of wings until it was pointed out here. Now I'm less optimistic that HT will pull the trigger on this.

I'm not trying to be a stick in the mud or force how I feel down anyone's throats, I just don't personally see it happening.

Back