1/6 Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SPECTULATION: Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Fi

Just remove some of the ceiling fan blades and secure Vulture in place, makes for a great conversation piece :D

Put spiderman on the opposite side and have them fight in mid air while the fan wobbles from being unbalanced :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: SPECTULATION: Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Fi

Vulture is Not on display at the Spider-Man Hong Kong event that HTs is doing right now. At least according to their posted pics on Facebook.

After seeing the movie, anybody else hoping for a miracle at comic con? I know I am. What a great character!

After seeing the movie, anybody else hoping for a miracle at comic con? I know I am. What a great character!

Please HotToys make this happen... One of the best portrayals of a villain!

I'd love for them to make a Vulture figure, but to be in scale, the wings would have to be huge. I don't think they'll do it. :(

Best MCU villain by far. HT really needs to get on this. If they can do Hulkbuster, they can do Vulture.

Best MCU villain by far. HT really needs to get on this. If they can do Hulkbuster, they can do Vulture.

And they can make us wait for three years too. :rotfl

After seeing the film, I'd be totally game for HT to pull the trigger on this - though I'd be less supportive if it didn't come with a Keaton head sculpt.

And they can make us wait for three years too. :rotfl

This is painfully true. :lol

I'd buy it but I don't know if it'll happen due to the wingspan.

I have not even seen the movie and want one.

As much as I'd love this I don't think it will happen. Hot toys never delivers on the villains . I mean yellow jacket and rhino are all but vanished.

Well I can see why they didn't do Rhino. Too costly to produce and invest time into for a character that likely wouldn't have sold well. They do have a history of not doing MCU villains they tease though. Yellow Jacket and Crossbones being recent examples.

After seeing this today, I'm pretty sure Vulture will be well received (not sure I can call him the best MCU villain though), but I have serious doubts that they'll tackle this fig. Way too big, even if they did simplify the articulation as with Falcon.

I honestly never expected to see this shot in the actual movie. ****ing beautiful.

dcce534fcd4be5030da05fb0d31f67d0.jpg

I honestly never expected to see this shot in the actual movie. ****ing beautiful.

dcce534fcd4be5030da05fb0d31f67d0.jpg

Yeah, it really was. This is the pose mine would be in.

Was really good. Keaton killed it.

Back