1/6 Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7da2d2dcf19b8314fbce2d78f9512586.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I don't see anyone bigger than Spider-Man til Feige introduces Wolverine. Feige said it will be at least five years and I don't see any heroes in Phase 4 that will surpass Spidey in popularity.

No one in Marvel comes even close to surpassing Spider-Man. Not Wolverine, not Iron Man, not Cap, not anyone. The MCU have downgraded Spidey and overhyped the Avengers to fit their Avengers narrative but in truth, Spidey is Marvel's only epic superhero, everyone knows that. Before the MCU, no one cared for Iron Man or Cap. Wolverine is good, but still nowhere near Spidey, we all know that. I don't know what makes you think Wolverine can surpass Spider-Man.

No one in Marvel comes even close to surpassing Spider-Man. Not Wolverine, not Iron Man, not Cap, not anyone. The MCU have downgraded Spidey and overhyped the Avengers to fit their Avengers narrative but in truth, Spidey is Marvel's only epic superhero, everyone knows that. Before the MCU, no one cared for Iron Man or Cap. Wolverine is good, but still nowhere near Spidey, we all know that. I don't know what makes you think Wolverine can surpass Spider-Man.

Cool, I didn't realize Amy Pascal posts here! How is the Silver Sable movie coming along Amy?

Right, except the reality we live in now, with a decade of Marvel films centering around Iron Man and the Avengers has fundamentally changed that. There is a whole generation of Kids who have never read a comic book and now unequivocally rank Avengers heros in the top spots. Just the way it is.

Iron Man passed Spiderman in popularity several years ago. Where have you been?
4aa880f1e9b24c25e7ef6ab6e18582e5.gif

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Right, except the reality we live in now, with a decade of Marvel films centering around Iron Man and the Avengers has fundamentally changed that. There is a whole generation of Kids who have never read a comic book and now unequivocally rank Avengers heros in the top spots. Just the way it is.

Just because time is given to a character, it does not mean that character itself is worthy of its place. Marvel’s main thing is the Avengers, so they must promote that, but Spider-Man was more popular than the Avengers as a whole, but the films have changed this view. If there were a decade of decent Green Lantern films, it would result in an increase in Green Lantern fans, that’s just the way it is, same as Iron Man, Marvel have just shoved Iron Man down our throats in almost every MCU movie now that people will just like his character, just not me. I don’t consider any of the Iron Man films great either, none of them come close to the best Spider-Man films. I’m surprised to hear the likes of Iron Man and Cap even being mentioned alongside Spider-Man. What i’m used to is hearing Batman, Superman and Spider-Man as the the top 3 and the rest being a long way behind. Times have changed, but for me, there’s no doubt Spider-Man is Marvel’s best and by a long shot. I don’t see Iron Man as a great superhero, I see just see RDJ as fun to watch as Tony, I couldn’t care less about Iron Man, but that’s just me. Maybe it’s because the Avengers have never interested me, but if you forget about the films, Spider-Man is by far the most popular. It’s just that Marvel’s main thing is the Avengers so that’s what they’re promoting. Spider-Man’s too good to be a ‘team player’, he should just have his own universe, he’s that big a character, I wouldn’t say that about Cap or Iron Man.

Not so sure. I went to a seven year olds birthday party a couple weeks ago and it was Spider-man themed and he wanted Spider-Man stuff. Most kids care about video games more than anything on screen and Spider-Man is the biggest video game right now.

Toss in that awesome animated into the spider verse and the great job the MCU is doing with Spider-Man and you have something that is hard to beat. Iron Man is MY favorite but i think kids can relate to Spidey a lot more do to the age thing.

67177835_10156390440392344_3782308068130291712_n.jpg

I'm not one to really complain about this stuff but REALLY :gah: they are placing this up for order over Vulture?? :gah:

They would have sold 10 times as many Vulture figures than they will with this thing.

Calm down everyone...the people have spoken and they have voiced that they want the superior Venompool over the lame Vulture!!! :rotfl :rotfl

I wouldn't release vulture either if i were in charge of HT. Too many potential QC issues which will be quite a headache.

QC issues? It's Falcon with an extra section on each wing for the fan motors. Hardly the most complicated design that HT has ever tackled. They'd only have QC issues if they did a shoddy job packaging it, which wouldn't be likely.

Not so sure. I went to a seven year olds birthday party a couple weeks ago and it was Spider-man themed and he wanted Spider-Man stuff. Most kids care about video games more than anything on screen and Spider-Man is the biggest video game right now.

Toss in that awesome animated into the spider verse and the great job the MCU is doing with Spider-Man and you have something that is hard to beat. Iron Man is MY favorite but i think kids can relate to Spidey a lot more do to the age thing.

First time I have ever heard anyone mention Iron Man being more popular than spider man. LMFAO.

Very true. I work out in Nigeria for at least 9 months out of the year and spider man seems to be even more popular than black panther or any other super hero out here. Kids seem to relate alot easier due to the spider man games and TV shows etc.

Back