1/6 Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ueZbvTR.jpg

SpiderMan is the new Iron Man.

What will be the new Spiderman in a few years?

If they actually manage a good Batman film in the next decade, he's a strong contender. Wonder Woman could be good but would have to overcome the "doll" stigma that some males would contend with. Black Panther costumes don't have much variation at this point, no matter how popular that character gets.

Iron Man came outta nowhere, so there's always the possibility of a character we can't predict, however unlikely.

And it'll give Hot Toys a good reason to also produce 1/4 Mark46.

I think there are pretty good odds on that, 45 was the outlier but I do think they'll continue to tackle the QS Iron Mans with repaint potentials first- 43/42, they have Mark 3 in the works which will almost certainly lead to a Mark 2, a 46 would also be a 47, and a 4 would easily be a 6. They're already about caught up on the diecast remakes, this would be an easy way to continue the Iron Man line in legacy mode

Wowza, a 1/4 Spider-Man would be epic. I quite like HT's 1/4 line and it'd be amazing to see what they'd be able to accomplish on a large scale Spider-Man figure. The only other large scale SM figure I can recall is the Neca 1/4 HC Spidey.

I don't see anyone bigger than Spider-Man til Feige introduces Wolverine. Feige said it will be at least five years and I don't see any heroes in Phase 4 that will surpass Spidey in popularity.

I don't see anyone bigger than Spider-Man til Feige introduces Wolverine. Feige said it will be at least five years and I don't see any heroes in Phase 4 that will surpass Spidey in popularity.

Forgot Wolverine! :slap

And knowing HT, regardless of the fact that the X-Men are now part of the MCU, we'll get at least 3 versions of the new Wolverine before they make any other mutant. :lol

So I'm revising my outlook on the HT tease...it's gonna be a 1/4 scale Spidey AND the 1/6 Vulture everyone has been clamoring for!

Back