1/6 Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they don't have the Keaton headsculpt, I would imagine the set being high 300s, like $370. I compare this to the Darth Maul with speeder. Granted this is more overall plastic than that one, but Maul also comes with a couple of head sculpts and his vehicle has light-up features.

I was thinking $350 without the Keaton sculpt, $375 with it included. Looking at the last video posted, I'm wondering if they'd make it such that the figure could be removed from the exoskeleton. Probably not, but it doesn't seem like it would take much to make that happen. I mean, besides more of our money.

Just the box size alone and shipping that size out will add to the overall pricing.

Seems like they could separate each wing into two separate pieces for shipping purposes. That would keep the box from growing too much. It looks like a simple pin removal where the wings are hinged (inboard of the turbines) would do the trick. But it's still going to be larger than the standard HT box.

Vulture wing.jpeg

Seems like they could separate each wing into two separate pieces for shipping purposes. That would keep the box from growing too much. It looks like a simple pin removal where the wings are hinged (inboard of the turbines) would do the trick. But it's still going to be larger than the standard HT box.

View attachment 422408

Yeah it’s just pins. LeeinMI has a video from SDCC that we took of them taking the whole thing down on Sunday night. Not sure if the middle portion moves or not but it looked to be pretty flat packed. Can’t imagine the box being that big. Bigger than a regular figure yes, but not oversized. Though I do agree that IF we get it, the price will top $350 or be really close.

The new info is...

This figure ROCKS... and must be made, PO'd, released and displayed!

Then, and only then, can HT make Vulture v2.

....V2 with Jackhammer wing right :lol

:lol

No, it will be an expansion pack. Simply pull the pins in the wings and replace the smaller wings with the larger ones. For the bargain basement price of only $243!

:lol

No, it will be an expansion pack. Simply pull the pins in the wings and replace the smaller wings with the larger ones. For the bargain basement price of only $243!

Ah, but the expansion pack doesn't fit with the old wings. Only with the new figure wings......different pin shape :lol

Back