1/6 Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of the Vulture...

I hope they don't make him a hero in IW2.

I actually wouldn’t mind seeing some villains fight with the heroes against Thanos. That would just emphasize the desperation of the situation and how he is the common enemy of everyone. :dunno

I think having ANYONE from a TV series show up would also be a good idea:lol

Won't Toomes be in jail in the aftermath of IW - if he's not a pile of ash? Seems highly unlikely that he'd be fighting with the Avengers, especially with the addition of Captain Marvel to the mix. That would probably be one story line too many. Plus Peter Parker is dead, and he's probably the only one who'd consider giving Toomes a chance at redemption. But hey, if there's time travel involved, I suppose anything's possible.

I actually wouldn’t mind seeing some villains fight with the heroes against Thanos. That would just emphasize the desperation of the situation and how he is the common enemy of everyone. :dunno

I think having ANYONE from a TV series show up would also be a good idea:lol

It'd be amazing to see the villains fight Thanos as well; I would've like to see Hela, Dormamu, etc. fight him.

I REALLY wanted to see a cameo from at least Daredevil, but alas.

39467657_2221591214580516_6658883661829505024_n.jpg140264.45159b22-0c24-4e09-8424-b07b62b7207e.jpgj2.jpg

is this what i think it is?

Sure is. Since they are now showcasing extra hands and accessories, im starting to think this could actually go into production.

Back