1/6 Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah prob 399 or something. In keeping my collection small, I'd prob have to pass on Vulture. The only villain I'd prob get is Venom.

This thing is a beast and $399 would be a welcome surprise.

But I also think $400s easy... in fact, I say $469.99

(that assumes a light-up helmet and a Keaton sculpt are in the final package)

This thing is a beast and $399 would be a welcome surprise.

But I also think $400s easy... in fact, I say $469.99

(that assumes a light-up helmet and a Keaton sculpt are in the final package)

Come on Hot Toys, release this already. I think Howard is just sitting back letting us talk ourselves into a higher acceptable price. It's like we're bidding against ourselves. And I'm perfectly OK with that, as long as I can ultimately order it. :lol

If his latest interview is any indication, Howard doesn't have his finger on the collector's pulse at all...Dark Empire Luke is high in demand my ass. I've never seen it requested anywhere.

Come on Hot Toys, release this already. I think Howard is just sitting back letting us talk ourselves into a higher acceptable price. It's like we're bidding against ourselves. And I'm perfectly OK with that, as long as I can ultimately order it. :lol

Only you fools that want to overpay for this keep bidding it up. It's like you guys want to purposely overpay, but then at the same time still complain when HT does follow through with an unjustifiablely high price (ex: IW Iron Man).

I said it before in a few earlier posts that this shouldn't exceed $270 or $280. Anything above that is a rip.

Only you fools that want to overpay for this keep bidding it up. It's like you guys want to purposely overpay, but then at the same time still complain when HT does follow through with an unjustifiablely high price (ex: IW Iron Man).

I said it before in a few earlier posts that this shouldn't exceed $270 or $280. Anything above that is a rip.

No need for name calling - I obviously was joking when I implied I'd gladly pay any price so long as it's released. That said, most of us think it would be $300+ based on its size vis-a-vis Falcon and the Falcon CW price, with the possibility of a separate Keaton sculpt adding even more cost. I'll happily pay only $280, but I'll be shocked if that was the price.

No need for name calling - I obviously was joking when I implied I'd gladly pay any price so long as it's released. That said, most of us think it would be $300+ based on its size vis-a-vis Falcon and the Falcon CW price, with the possibility of a separate Keaton sculpt adding even more cost. I'll happily pay only $280, but I'll be shocked if that was the price.

Sorry, wasn't calling you specifically a fool...was making more of a general statement, as I have seen numerous people make over the top estimates for what the retail price should be. It's a legit head scratcher. :slap

Sorry, wasn't calling you specifically a fool...was making more of a general statement, as I have seen numerous people make over the top estimates for what the retail price should be. It's a legit head scratcher. :slap

No worries - didn't think you were. And I agree to a great extent, hence my earlier 'bidding against ourselves' analogy. But Falcon was @$250, so $280 for a significantly larger & more complex figure several years later seems rather low.

Please HT charge $460... just to burn Gmoney's 5000 worth of ass.

You would be willing to overpay just to spite some random stranger on the internet? :rotfl

Please HT...just charge Wor-Gar $500. He'll willingly pay it!

:lol

But seriously, how can you look at that thing and think its going to be the same price as Speeder-less single-pack Darth Maul?

What something actually costs to make is only one part of its actual price.

Don't be a cheapskate. You know this is worth $350 minimum with headsculpt and LED helmet.

Don't be a cheapskate. You know this is worth $350 minimum with headsculpt and LED helmet.

We really have no idea if the Keaton headsculpt will be included. Seeing as how they didn't showcase it with one, I'm inclined to say there may not be one...

Back