Hot Toys - MMS - MOS: General Zod

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - MOS: General Zod (Tease)

tumblr_lxqnkpSS8v1r9gfl9o1_400.gif

:lecture

:lol:lol::lol

I have Superman on pre-order already and will probably order Jor-El at some point but I'm not sure about Zod yet. I liked the character decently but he wasn't my favorite part of the film. Plus I have a feeling with the armored suit that this could be an expensive figure.

same here, got superman on pre-order, passed on jor-el but I am looking forward to zod...and faora if she will be made, too

I am getting myself ready for a price within shouting distance of $300. Supes was cheap, but they will make up for that with this figure. Bet on it.

As long as he comes with a second switch-out head with the helmet I'm happy. I'm just glad this is officially announced. Would also be nice to get a black suit Zod figure too after he sheds the armor.

Great tease of fire!

Cape
Helmet
Completely removable armor

make it so Hot toys

Yeah removable armor seems like it would be a nightmare. Either choose one suit to make or do two figures.

Awesome! And I was in bing on the 1/6 DCC statue. May still get the krypton armor version though. Hoping to get a tease of Faora eventually as well :pray:

With the 66 batman and all man of steel figures I'm going to need a 2nd job. Can't wait to have them all and great news zods coming out as well

Awesome news.

Great news. So far, the line is 2 for 2 in the likeness department.

Hell yeah! I can't wait to see pics. :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back