Hot Toys - MMS - MOS: General Zod

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - MOS: General Zod (Tease)

*looking around my room for something to sell*

next year i already have robocop, ed-209, supes, jor-el, and now this?

wallet_burning_money_hg_wht.gif

Definitely. I guess that's one of the benefits of having a backlog that goes on for miles: when you finally do get caught up, most people **** their pants after what you have just revealed.:lol

It's amazing isn't it? Before all of this, I was seriously considering dropping HT. rapid rise in prices, long delays, failure to adjust things that need adjusting.

Nowadays? First off, MoS superman with a price tag that is unreal ($170 for me), then Selina Kyle (granted she was pushed back, again and again,) with removable mask. West batman AND ward robin?!! Retooled 1/4 batman?! A crapload of iron men?!

And now....Zod?!

*fans self*. Oh lawd, I must've died an gon to heaven.

:exactly::lecture

I still feel sorry for those who are looking forward to seeing X-Men First Class or ASM figures, though. I wonder what's really taking those figures long.

I don't know what's going on with Spidey, but, at the same time, QS Batman has been delayed just as long (with good reason). As for First Class, the only thing I can think of is that they're waiting until we get closer to Days of Future Past, and using the FC figure(s?) to test the waters and see if that license is worth picking up (just a guess).

It's amazing isn't it? Before all of this, I was seriously considering dropping HT. rapid rise in prices, long delays, failure to adjust things that need adjusting.

Nowadays? First off, MoS superman with a price tag that is unreal ($170 for me), then Selina Kyle (granted she was pushed back, again and again,) with removable mask. West batman AND ward robin?!! Retooled 1/4 batman?! A crapload of iron men?!

And now....Zod?!

*fans self*. Oh lawd, I must've died an gon to heaven.

I know, I was getting so tired of the incessant Iron Man, and last year was kind of a bummer, for the most part, but, now, goodness gracious, great ***** of fire, it's like I'm a born again HT fan.:lol

Anxiously awaiting pics. Jor-El looks amazing, they fixed the body issues with Supes and now have shown us a baddie with a bada#@ expression to boot!!! :yess:

Username, get that ketchup ready. Someone has some hat eating to do!

~Nerdgasm~

Thank the Hot Toys God's. I cannot wait to see pics, and pre-order.

I hope it's Zod in Earth armor, but will take anything.

I'm calling it right now, with the intricate/ornate armor, and potentially fantastic sculpt like Supes and Jor-El, Figure of the year 2014.:rock

Well him and Faora.:pray:

'66 Batman set, and now Zod?! :gah: :thud:

:lol

A very remarkable SDCC display for Hot Toys. :panic:

I wonder if we will get him in 2014. Or maybe 2015... if he iss in that silver armor, both the wait and the price will be epic.

What is it about those ill-tempered alien guys. I am a fool for them :p

I have to get this if it's the armor version, loved Zod in the movie, his lines were great and shannon's performance was amazing.

Everytime i look Zod i hear... "You think your son is safe... I will find him!... I will find him!... I WILL FIND HIM!...."

Zod!!!!!!!

Can't wait!

Now bring on Faora and I'll be really excited.

Faora is SO FREKIN CLOSE to being made.......she needs to be previewed!

No Terrance Stamp, no buy! Wouldn't mind having masochist Agent Van Alden on the shelf, though.

Surprised by this looking forward to seeing the reveal.

Alright Howard Chan. You got me. Faora-UI next please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back