Hot Toys MMS- Mark XV Sneaky 1/6 Iron Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like a very nice, highly articulated and unique armour! i like the face plate very much.

He turned out well. PE has a bunch of pictures as well for anyone looking for more.

Wow, those pics are hot...Sneaky is going to be one of those HPP's that everyone orders. It's unique and I think it'll look awesome posed with Shotgun.

Looks sweet but I'm in no rush getting it ... seems like most HPP armors linger and end up getting discounts ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_6723.JPGIMG_6722.JPG

I love the details throughout this figure, especially on the hands. The eyes have a comic/animated look to them, very expressive. You can almost see them moving and changing size like in the animated shows like Spider-Man's eyes. Well done figure.
Ryan

I love the details throughout this figure, especially on the hands. The eyes have a comic/animated look to them, very expressive. You can almost see them moving and changing size like in the animated shows like Spider-Man's eyes. Well done figure.
Ryan

You're so right about the hands, they definitely stood out to me as well.

I REALLY think this is going to knock off starboost as my favorite house party armor.

I'm so over the silver color change lol. That bronze is just gorgeous in those photos.

I think sneaky, starboost, and shotgun will go quite well with each other.

Yeah that hand is awesome. I have a new found appreciation of the Sneaky design since seeing this figure!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

What's different about the arm weapons? Each arm looks different as well as the hands too

One of the cooler looking HPP armors in my opinion.

Couldn't agree more. I'm a huge fan of stealth jets, and this this is just a beautiful homage to all of them.

The only thing I wish were different is that they had given it some weaponry. It looks like the armor is meant to have some sort of forearm weaponry.

Some hands on shots from today. Agree that the left hand is definitely a nice touch

30633781870_9a84d26507_b_d.jpg

30818735812_df163889e1_b_d.jpg

30846856631_63a1046bb6_b_d.jpg

30818713272_3c809a49ee_b_d.jpg

30935111685_6b96a18526_b_d.jpg

22756696068_027e1c5bd0_b_d.jpg

Back