Hot Toys MMS- Mark XV Sneaky 1/6 Iron Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They nailed the faceplate. Looks so good.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

115450t0l4x22978n44vq7.jpg.thumb.jpg

I'm a bit bummed that they nixed the silver and are using that bronze-ish color instead.. I liked the silver much more. Oh well, I still think it's an awesome looking figure and can't wait to own it.

I'm a bit bummed that they nixed the silver and are using that bronze-ish color instead.. I liked the silver much more. Oh well, I still think it's an awesome looking figure and can't wait to own it.

Yup same, I liked the silver more too, but at least the bronze appear to be a lighter shade compared to King Art's version

Can't wait for it's release tho, my fav armour in HPP

was it because its more screen accurate? i like the new gold color though.

sneaky.jpg

God. It's like the mafia with these IM figs. Just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in. That does look really good in that pic above.

I was scheduled to get this on 11/10 but it's been bumped back 2 months. I knew it wouldn't release on time though so I'm not surprised.
Ryan

That's a bummer.. If it meant that the mark 3 was getting bumped up, I'd be happy lol. But that's definitely not going to be the case.

Yup same, I liked the silver more too, but at least the bronze appear to be a lighter shade compared to King Art's version

Can't wait for it's release tho, my fav armour in HPP

Your favorite HPP armor or favorite IM armor period? I have always loved this design after seeing it in the IM Manual and had been salivating for HT to make it. So glad it looks like it's turning out incredibly. Sneaky was my #1 movie armor for a long time until I actually held the Mk. XLV in my hands. I've always loved the non red/gold/silver armors but the design of the XLV is incredible In my opinion. Anyways, I can't wait for Sneaky, Blue Steel and Jack... but mostly Sneaky!

Your favorite HPP armor or favorite IM armor period? I have always loved this design after seeing it in the IM Manual and had been salivating for HT to make it. So glad it looks like it's turning out incredibly. Sneaky was my #1 movie armor for a long time until I actually held the Mk. XLV in my hands. I've always loved the non red/gold/silver armors but the design of the XLV is incredible In my opinion. Anyways, I can't wait for Sneaky, Blue Steel and Jack... but mostly Sneaky!

Fav HPP armor is Sneaky, Fav IM is VI :)

Sneaky looks military like a stealth bomber which I love
F-117_Nighthawk_Front.jpg

Fav HPP armor is Sneaky, Fav IM is VI :)

Sneaky looks military like a stealth bomber which I love
View attachment 301767

Yeah.. I loved that it looked like a mix between the nighthawk and the raptor. But now without the silver the only things that remind me of the raptor are the outlines and the wing looking things on his back. Oh well, I'm still pumped for this.

Actually I think it looks more like the F-35

I work on them every day and the distinct chevron pattern on the F-35 LO external coatings are repeated all over Sneaky.

UK-F-35B7.jpg

f-35-aim-120.jpg

f-35-a.jpg

I just PO'd this guy. Used a portion of my rewards points to get him down to $95. Looking forward to this unique armor

Back