Hot Toys MMS- Mark XV Sneaky 1/6 Iron Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Sneaky is next to be released in Hong Kong. Good news [emoji13]
Nice. Good catch.
8fa7c2cfbc72eca0076af16423573d2f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'm not a fan of HPP armors and their non-die-cast build but this armor looks pretty sick.

Wish they made it a die-cast. It just works with the design.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm not a fan of HPP armors and their non-die-cast build but this armor looks pretty sick.

Wish they made it a die-cast. It just works with the design.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah, I prefer diecast, but I'd rather the house party armors be plastic.

It keeps costs down, and I'm much less anxious about posing them in a flight or hovering position.

As long as the paint jobs continue going in the direction they seem to be, I'll be happy.

So, if this is next, I imagine war machine mk 3 will be next after that. I wonder when that'll come out.

Yeah, I prefer diecast, but I'd rather the house party armors be plastic.

It keeps costs down, and I'm much less anxious about posing them in a flight or hovering position.

As long as the paint jobs continue going in the direction they seem to be, I'll be happy.

So, if this is next, I imagine war machine mk 3 will be next after that. I wonder when that'll come out.

Gotta figure out if I can budget it....might have to not eat out again the next month lmao. :lol

My war machine last payment was pushed to Jan through SSC, so maybe Dec for Hong Kong?

Gotta figure out if I can budget it....might have to not eat out again the next month lmao. :lol

Lol.. See.. If it were diecast, you'd have to go on a longer hunger strike lol.

Boarshead chicken teriyaki + American cheese + white bread + homemade sweet onion sauce + zesty Italian dressing = fairly cheap and awesome lol.

My war machine last payment was pushed to Jan through SSC, so maybe Dec for Hong Kong?

Not bad.. I was hoping war machine would arrive in the US by Christmas.. I guess if sneaky releases next week, it should be shipping out by Christmas. My mom still likes to wrap presents for me, my brother, and sister. So, I buy what I want, have it shipped to her house, and she reimburses me lol.

Lol.. See.. If it were diecast, you'd have to go on a longer hunger strike lol.

I guess if sneaky releases next week, it should be shipping out by Christmas.

Agreed that Sneaky needs to be mostly plastic, since flight poses will be important. Also I saw this which seems like Sneaky is actually releasing in HK on 11/03/16:

Attachments

• IMG_2211.JPG
    IMG_2211.JPG
    152.6 KB · Views: 217
Agreed that Sneaky needs to be mostly plastic, since flight poses will be important. Also I saw this which seems like Sneaky is actually releasing in HK on 11/03/16:

That image doesn't mean it comes out next. It can take 4-5 weeks before everything in a coming soon pic is released in Hong Kong and a full three months (or more) before they ship in USA or Europe. Not saying that's what will happen with sneaky, but it's possible. The last figure from the last time they did a coming soon took over a month before it released in Hong Kong.

Sneaky has been teased on Facebook a bit Motu. I know it doesn't mean he's next but it was a plastic enemies pic.

That image doesn't mean it comes out next. It can take 4-5 weeks before everything in a coming soon pic is released in Hong Kong and a full three months (or more) before they ship in USA or Europe. Not saying that's what will happen with sneaky, but it's possible. The last figure from the last time they did a coming soon took over a month before it released in Hong Kong.

So like yeah bro, obviously to ALL THAT. Reason I said Sneaky next was my buddy saw stock at SB in HK.

Sneaky has been teased on Facebook a bit Motu. I know it doesn't mean he's next but it was a plastic enemies pic.

Yeah I saw that too. But things can happen and change even if PE got good info. Several weeks ago stock was being loaded into SB labeled Black Panther and PE and others (myself included) relayed that info and since then Hawkeye, black widow and a resident evil figure officially released. Just wanted to make sure folks know that it's possible that things can get bumped or whatnot.

I still wish they had kept the silver, but I'm warming up to the bronze.. I can't wait.

Back