Hot Toys - MMS - Mark III 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't care how badly Lejuan wants this thread closed, it's not gonna happen, so there!

I've come around to Marvel-ous and mrjasontodd's way of seeing things. I agree with them that the title of the thread should be changed to: "OMG Mark III 2.0!!!"

From Hot Toys Community:

Hot Toys Special Book 2013; DFanatic Collectibles: "I got my copy here in Hong Kong today. There is a picture of the Mark III 2.0 in the book."

Can you or someone else do a scan of that page, please?

He's talking about this book

150612_458118580916804_301028127_n.jpg

:dunno

From Hot Toys Community:

Hot Toys Special Book 2013; DFanatic Collectibles: "I got my copy here in Hong Kong today. There is a picture of the Mark III 2.0 in the book."

Can you or someone else do a scan of that page, please?

Ha ha ha, I wrote that! I wrote that just to "troll" a little but people took it way too seriously. When I checked my facebook again I had all these messages from people asking for pictures and details.

I should have said it was pictures from the Back to the Future franchise. Everybody would have gone nuts. :lol

Ha ha ha, I wrote that! I wrote that just to "troll" a little but people took it way too seriously. When I checked my facebook again I had all these messages from people asking for pictures and details.

I should have said it was pictures from the Back to the Future franchise. Everybody would have gone nuts. :lol

Jerk! :lol

If they were to make, what I think, is a definitive MK III, it'd be the ONLY Iron Man figure I'd need.

That's what I said about the MK IV ! ( now I have I,II ,IV V,VI,War Machine,War Machine(milk version ) and Iron Monger! I'm an addict and need help

I'd love to have a War Machine but damn... they need to re-release him. Crazy prices prevent me from adding him to my collection.

Back