Hot Toys - MMS - Mark III 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's still the older one.

Look at the shoulder. On the Mk.III BD, the shoulder was a little too far away from the rest of the body. It created this horrible gap. Too much space.

When you take a look at what HT did with the Mk.II AU, you see they corrected that and brought the arm in closer to the torso.

Yeah looks like the old Mark III. The narrow hips and narrow thighs ar e the dead give away. The Mark II AU has far far better proportions.

Hmm, I hope there is a Mark III 2.0 coming, even if this isn't exactly it. It could still be a hint that they are working on one though. I mean, it's an easy repaint of the Mark II 2.0 right? So I don't see why they wouldn't milk it. I need it anyway, lol. Though to be honest, a Mech Test 2.0 is very high on my list, if only for a superior IM 1 Tony head sculpt.

I hope like hell there's a Mark III 2.0 coming. It's my favorite suit. I just hope that the reason one hasn't come yet is that they're trying to go even farther than they did with the Mark II AU and give it a moder articulated torso and replace the BD Mark III forearms (one of the very few re-used parks on the Mark II AU).

Mark from One Sixth Republic asked him straight up. He's a great contact to have.

I'm gutted though. The more of these possibilities come up, the more I want him.

As often stated DX=PERS. It's a weird line distinction but that's 100% all it is. It's the only difference between normal and DX releases. I don't really care one way or another about the PERS.

The people asking for this to be a DX are ignorant to what a DX actually is. As Dedguy pointed out, it only means the inclusion of PERS. I think some of the members here in the forum believe the DX to be a special release with premium accessories and all. It is not.

The people asking for this to be a DX are ignorant to what a DX actually is. As Dedguy pointed out, it only means the inclusion of PERS. I think some of the members here in the forum believe the DX to be a special release with premium accessories and all. It is not.

Whoa! You're forgetting about the foamy boxes!!!

And magnets!!

Aww yeeaaah!

tbf sometimes the DX releases are more than just PERS, usually they include one of the following;

A Second Outfit
A Second HS
A Diorama Base

Yes there have been exceptions to this (03, 08, 09 & 10) but then some of those were first time figures and brilliant in their own right without them (08 & 09)

If you look at the Mark VII package though that's pretty much all you'd get with a DX Ironman anyway though :dunno

When would they have time to make a MK III 2.0?

The MK VII will be out just before IM III. They will most likely have at least two more out next summer or fall from that movie.

They might even give us Stark in a suit and Potts with something cool.

All this within the next year or so.

So maybe 2014 at the earliest?

:dunno

Back