Hot Toys - MMS - Mark III 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't make sense for the old figure to be in the same shot as both Hulk and the Chitauri but it does look like the old version :dunno:

I guess an IM Mark ____2.0 isn't a bad thing. People who missed out on the originals can now complete their collection this way.

Thats not a new Mark 3. Its just the old one that looks a little more glossy because the camera flash is bouncing off of it.

Not everything Hot Toys does is a carefully pre-planned easter egg for collectors. Sometimes you just get glimpses of the crap that happens to be on someone's desk. The only reason the old one is in the shot is so the sculptor has something to use for size refrence when sculpting Hulk. There was probably a spare one sitting around the office, so they used it.

Same Mark as in the original tease shot where its standing in front of Hulk, isn't it?

EDIT: no I guess not that was the IV. But are we sure that isn't the VII? I can't tell.

Same Mark as in the original tease shot where its standing in front of Hulk, isn't it?

6abcda73gw1dsky9t3uixj.jpg

bingo..............

i would love to get a 2.0 mk3 with all the added details of the later figures. i think it is still my favorite armor.

Wtf, misleading thread. That looks like the original proportions. Painting looks like it's the act of lighting.

If that's a new Mark III then they really dropped the ball because it doesn't look any better than the original. In fact it looks exactly like the original.

Back