Hot Toys - MMS - Mark III 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The unproduced Stealth Iron Man from last year was a resculpt of the Mk3 right? They just need to paint it red & gold and bingo, Mk3 2.0.

It was the same as the Mark II AU but without the extra parts and the rivets filled in. So yeah.

When would they have time to make a MK III 2.0?

The MK VII will be out just before IM III. They will most likely have at least two more out next summer or fall from that movie.

They might even give us Stark in a suit and Potts with something cool.

All this within the next year or so.

So maybe 2014 at the earliest?

:dunno

No way dude. I wouldn't be surprised if this goes to pre-order this year with release planned for 2013. The Mark I 2.0 came out of no where (sort of) on January and it's being released next month.

Believe in the Mark III... it will come soon and it will be amazing! :yess:

Yeah like I said, I'm just hoping they delayed it's seemingly obvious release to go all out and do something even better than the Mark II AU.

They will make, but dont expect it till after the they release the Iron Monger and they can gauge the popularity of the a rerelease

I missed out on the first MKIII so am crossing my fingers for one. Especially with IM releasing soon. He's gonna need a plaything.

Has saying "close thread" ever lead to an actual thread closing?

I'm surprised we haven't seen any hints of this fig I the works yet. You'd think with the Mk II this would be a slight modification and a new paint job.

I just want normal looking MIII IRON MAN, not another robot with Stark's head.

accuracy > articulation

All HT need to do (and sure they will if they release a version 2.0) is paint the complete armor (suit) of the Mark II Unleashed and upgrade the head sculpt to the same as the Mark VI.

Would love it more if they added both the Mark IV head sculpt and the in-helmet from the Mark VI.

Well they need to tool new molds for it as well. They don't have to do any much if any additional R&D and there's some molds that can be re-used but anything with the rivets on it will need to be retooled which is pretty expensive.

New Mark III can be seen behind Hulk. Note the glossy finish, unlike the first release.

7635891492_d62eb41af0_b.jpg

:panic:

Nice catch man.. :clap :clap
At least now we have a proof that they actually working on something., just the thought of Mk III 2.0 make me :drool

Back