Hot Toys - MMS - Ironman - Ironman Mk II Diecast Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And it looks like they are taking delays into account already. This is almost a year and a half out. Forecast for Oct-Dec 18. At least it's realistic :)

And it looks like they are taking delays into account already. This is almost a year and a half out. Forecast for Oct-Dec 18. At least it's realistic :)

That's insane but with the slew of things coming the rest of the year and with 2 diecast IM already on the docket, that date will very likely still get pushed back. Kinda hard to make a decision on something you may not receive for another 2 years:rotfl

Is there a version that isn't exclusive to Sideshow? On Facebook, they mentioned a version without the holo Mark III.

Yeah, there is a basic version. It's probably on ssc, but they usually don't put it on the main list until the exclusive sells out.

That's insane but with the slew of things coming the rest of the year and with 2 diecast IM already on the docket, that date will very likely still get pushed back. Kinda hard to make a decision on something you may not receive for another 2 years:rotfl

Is there a need to make a decision now? :dunno

Everyone notice the product dimensions? 12.2 inches (31 cm)... I think that's taller than the DC MK3.....

Thats what I kept saying in the beginning. Im not sure why people kept insisting its the same DC MkIII.

DC MkIII is listed as 11.80" H while DC MkII is 12.20" H.

For reference, DC MkV is listed as 12.80" H.

The re-release is definitely on scale with each other.

I can see eBay flooding with cheap DC MarkIIIs. I can see HT doing another re-release of the DC MarkIII.

Its a good thing this is taller, my mark 1 (2.0), mark 2 unleashed, and mark 3 diecast are all perfect heights.

Absolutely see the 4 and 7 getting DC releases. I just hope the MK1 gets one also

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I will admit it; I was wrong!

I honestly thought it was the same figure mould save for a few additional features (ab articulation).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back