Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Suit-Up Gantry with and w/o Mk IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just got my box, im super happy...snapped a few quick pics, will post open pics later

DSCI0319.jpg

DSCI0310.jpg

DSCI0311.jpg

DSCI0316.jpg

DSCI0318.jpg

Damn this was on my buy list, but what with Joker 2.0, TDKR Batman, DX07, DX10, and City Hunter Predator, I just cant afford it! Will have to give this a pass unfortunately. It looks bloody awesome though.

Love your displays, but is that a detolf in the corner? How do you get stuff in/out?

And man.... I can't decide if I want an 89 Batman/Joker combo or a Mark 4 with gantry...

phone pics.. i put in permanent separate LEDS to shelf area...
..just setting up new display area.
Great collection bro.

A few questions, what are the dimensions of the flag this set comes with and is it something that is glued to the box or can you remove and display it?

Love your displays, but is that a detolf in the corner? How do you get stuff in/out?

And man.... I can't decide if I want an 89 Batman/Joker combo or a Mark 4 with gantry...

Yeah, detolf in the corner, the door opens from the back. That's just the edge of display area, not up against wall on one side.

89 Batman/Joker beat the Gantry. It's a beautiful piece, but those two figures are just incredible, particularly Bats.

Great collection bro.

A few questions, what are the dimensions of the flag this set comes with and is it something that is glued to the box or can you remove and display it?

It's the back of the box, in a black cardboard "box frame" I haven't checked to see if it comes out or not to be honest. It's really not too great. Thanks for kind words on display..it's getting there, 8 detolfs and counting...

Last edited:
It's the back of the box, in a black cardboard "box frame" I haven't checked to see if it comes out or not to be honest. It's really not too great. Thanks for kind words on display..it's getting there, 8 detolfs and counting...

Thanks for the response.

I really want this as I don't have a Mark 4 yet. But seeing as how they never fixed the wrists for a palm out pose... I think I'll have to wait to see what they show at SDCC. They'll eventually remake the Mark 3, but they'll probably never touch the 89 Joker/Batman again.

still undecided about whether to pull the trigger on this guy. have got nearly all the suits now, thinking that I want to display this in front of all the suits lined up in hall of armor bases with a tony stark figure in it about to 'suit up' ... thoughts??

like this but with gantry around tony;

iron-man-3-movie-image-set-photo1.jpg

Back