Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Suit-Up Gantry with and w/o Mk IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so the Gantry alone does not come with that America flag backdrop? :pfft: that sucks, but I'll do the same and get it off ebay if that is the case

Could just (if you have a Costco?) get a 11/x14 or whatever the size is printed there for under $10. You could even pick your own flag?

I have a feeling this guy will still be available after next month's SDCC. There may be SDCC exclusives I want... or a whole lot more expensive HT figures/dioramas being revealed that I'd want over this.

Just a month of waiting... :(

At this cost it'll be around awhile- it all depends on how many HT made- I figure much less than a regular MMS release...

Should be able to use any mark. The only thing the mark IV that was included had that was special was a magnetic chest plate. You could easily just add a magnet to hold any chest piece in place. Heck, you could even use the mark I on there.

Wow, the cheapest I can get this set with EMS shipping to Australia is $576. I was hoping for at least sub-$500. If only the original MarkIVs arent so damn expensive (I started collecting only this year, so came in late)!

Wow, the cheapest I can get this set with EMS shipping to Australia is $576. I was hoping for at least sub-$500. If only the original MarkIVs arent so damn expensive (I started collecting only this year, so came in late)!

Can get it at Casefresh.com for $575 with free tracked shipping in Australia.

A few pics of just the Gantry I got last Thursday.
61e35e4d.jpg

973167f0.jpg

Took me about almost 2 hours to assemble like what was said before it feels delicate so I took my time.
24b5c18d.jpg

d1cf471b.jpg

17c829a8.jpg

Swamped with too much work to get my Mk IV in there. But yeah if you think a piece of the gantry will move/have articulation 90% of the time its true.

A few pics of just the Gantry I got last Thursday.

Swamped with too much work to get my Mk IV in there. But yeah if you think a piece of the gantry will move/have articulation 90% of the time its true.

Thanks for the pics!!!
Is it hard to set up? Anything in particular one would have to be careful of or look out for?

Wow, I so want this and the Mark IV. But need to find the money somehow!!! :)

Paying off two items today. Next month a little over 3400 ss points big July and august not counting sdcc. Going to point this free or close to it. Free its dummy I want more.

Thanks for the pics!!!
Is it hard to set up? Anything in particular one would have to be careful of or look out for?

It's not hard to set up, instruction is pretty straight forward. One thing to consider is make sure to carefully test all the articulation in each piece before attaching to the base, I encountered some tight joints but I was able to work them out. I'm pretty sure I haven't got to all the joints but the obvious ones.

Back