Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Suit-Up Gantry with and w/o Mk IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this fits in a detolf? Oh man that makes me want it again. Really tempted to sell my Avengers Movie Promo Mark VI and pick this up. What is the going rate for the Avengers Mark VI at the moment? One piece snapped off one of the shoulder pads, only needs glueing but other than that everything is perfect and all boxed and with shipper (only got it a few weeks ago!).

here's some open pics of this great piece

DSCI0320.jpg

DSCI0321.jpg

DSCI0322.jpg

DSCI0325.jpg

DSCI0327.jpg

DSCI0329.jpg

DSCI0338.jpg

DSCI0339.jpg

DSCI0340.jpg

DSCI0342.jpg

at 1st i wasnt gona get this but now seeing it fit in detof and seeing others pics iv decided tog et it. got a nice spot picked out for it at work too. hopefully in few weeks ill get it. and thought to put the mark2 au in it. with all parts in arms

Glad to see you have a good sense of humor. :hi5:

wavestuff,
Thanks for sharing those pics. Damn, that thing looks awesome!
Judging from your pics, it seems the robotic arm that holds the helmet has 5 mechanical prongs that rotate. I can see you were able to get one of the prongs underneath the neck. Cool!

Mine arrives at my LCS tomorrow. I don't think I've set enough space for this. Can anyone post up some quick dimensions on this when set up similar to wavestuff's display? I would prefer to re-arrange my display now, than have to do it with the Gantry in hand.

Thanks!

EDIT: I am guessing 22" wide? Am I close?

Last edited:
hi centurion, the prongs have joints that help you grab the head but they are very very soft and delicate, so the head is barely hanging there, having the prong at the bottom does help. i wish they would've done the magnet approach like they did with the chest plate.

grimlock ill try to take some measurements hopefully that will help you out.

here's a pic i originally deleted but i kinda like how it came out

DSCI0337.jpg

From SideShow's site:

Product Size: 15.8" H (401.32mm) x 23.6" W (599.44mm) x 12" D (304.8mm)

Those numbers are flexible, of course, due to the product having so many posing options.

I would imagine, the way wavestuff has it posed, it appears to be very close to the numbers above.

Tomorrow for me! It's been a long wait since I saw Pitu's SDCC vid.....but so worth the wait. :yess::yess::yess::yess:

You getting this one, Jay?

I had it on order but with so much coming out and SDCC just around the corner i cancelled it. I'll pick it up in the future though because it's not going anywhere for a while. :)

Plus i think my rich friend Firebird is buying me it for xmas :yess: :lol

the measurements for my particular set up is 21" x 14" keep in mind that the arms are not bent all the way which would obviously add to the width and also, the dummy is not included in the measurements including him would add another 4" diameter more or less

Back