Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Suit-Up Gantry with and w/o Mk IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would really like to get this but I'm wondering if HT will also do the suit up walkway from the top of Stark Tower from The Avengers so I'm going to hang on a while and see what happens as I'd like that one more.

I would really like to get this but I'm wondering if HT will also do the suit up walkway from the top of Stark Tower from The Avengers so I'm going to hang on a while and see what happens as I'd like that one more.

I really like that scene as well. I have a feeling if they do make something like that, we would be paying some big bucks.

Firebird & CTO15,
It would certainly be big and have a price to match.

Given the success of all things Iron Man and Avengers I could see HT doing it as they're not exactly lacking in balls when it comes to attempting large scale projects :lol

EDIT
I've just gone back a few pages and seen it's possible to fit this one in a Detolf after all so I'm probably gonna get one....my poor wallet!

Last edited:
My order is also now processing. I got the gantry with the mark IV. I only want the Mark IV, so if someOne is wanting the gantry alone at a better deal than the $360 the gantry goes for alone....PM me.

What Dummy are you guys talking about? Pics?

This guy...same that came with the Mech Test Tony

bb1f1506.jpg

AE has the Gantry but NOT the one with Mk IV- sold out apparentluy as it's not on their page

Just ordered this guy, complete set with the MkIV. Looks awesome, can't wait for it to arrive! Will take pride of place until my tumbler gets here...

Thinking I am gonna want the sunglasses and donut box though, anyone considering parting theirs out?

Just ordered this guy, complete set with the MkIV. Looks awesome, can't wait for it to arrive! Will take pride of place until my tumbler gets here...

Thinking I am gonna want the sunglasses and donut box though, anyone considering parting theirs out?

How do guy find this styffis there a site? Don't like wasting time on ebay.

Take lots of photos. This thing is MIA! People have it but the in-hand photos are scarce. I'm really thinking about picking this up.

Yeah man. No problem. I'm not much in the way of creative photography, but I will be more than happy to post plenty of pics straight from my kitchen table. :wink1:

Back