Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Suit-Up Gantry with and w/o Mk IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this but I never display my figures, so it would be left in the box :( but I want it :gah:

So what in the world is the purpose of collecting them?

Doesn't compute.

Yeah i never get that, at least buy two, one for display one boxed.

Otherwise i dont see it being a hobby, just a commodity to sell.

There are different types of Collectors. Some are mint in box types. As long as they enjoy what they do, what does it matter what anybody else thinks.

IMG_0916.jpg

Everyone I know who went to SDCC said that this was the most amazing Hot Toys display piece. I think those people who pass because they think it is too expensive will regret it in the end.

Same here. Its gonna make for an impressive display piece. Especially if you get the one with the figure it just completes it and will set off the whole display.

Same here. Its gonna make for an impressive display piece. Especially if you get the one with the figure it just completes it and will set off the whole display.

Yeah with the figure for me. I'm now collecting HT, i've bought the Secret Project, Mech test and i'm going to order MK V & MK II. I've also ordered Captain America.

So not only is SSC taking all my cash, HT are at it now. :lol

Welcome to the club brother! These figures kick ass you're going to enjoy having a hell of a good Iron Man display from HT.

He's awesome! Maybe the second most impressive piece at the show for me personally. Just amazing.

Speaking of videos I'm finally gonna get started on making those. :lol

He's awesome! Maybe the second most impressive piece at the show for me personally. Just amazing.

Speaking of videos I'm finally gonna get started on making those. :lol

I'm looking forward to seeing those. :rock

I'm pretty pleased with what I saw looking at them on my phone. The process of putting them together and then on You Tube starts now. :lol

Back