Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Suit-Up Gantry with and w/o Mk IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fanboy Collectibles has him at $449.99!

Not getting him, but that is a pretty good price, plus they ship it much MUCH better than Sideshow. My Bruce Lee was crazy protected!

Hot+Toys+Bruce+Lee+DX04+003.JPG

Joker PF all the way! But honestly i'm getting neither. Rather wait for a Batman PF. And going to be putting alot of cash into the wolvie 1:2.

:lecture:goodpost::lol I agree the Joker PF is an instant grail, simply amazing. Was there a Bats Pf announcement that I missed? :panic: Wolvie 1:2 wow you go for it, that's a whole lot of pesos! :lol

:lecture:goodpost::lol I agree the Joker PF is an instant grail, simply amazing. Was there a Bats Pf announcement that I missed? :panic: Wolvie 1:2 wow you go for it, that's a whole lot of pesos! :lol

Nah they didn't announce a Batman PF. Just figured it's inevitable and will likely be EPIC!

Yet, it's less than $100 more than your Monaco dio, which you said sells for $275.

It has eighty points of articulation and a light-up feature. Lots of individual molds and assembly with those armatures.

Your dio is painted boat resin with EL wire for Whiplash . . .

Pot meet kettle? :monkey1

... Made by one guy. Taking over a day for each base. Assemble an painted by hand. The mold alone cost over 200 bucks in materials not counting time.
I guess you just like to stir the kettle and get people mad. Oh well. Not mad. You mad? You should look into what things actually cost to male and what they are sold for. I work as a toy designer for an inventor seeing toys from sketch to shelf and a big part of what we do is price the production of things. And trust me. I'd be shoeless if this cost hot toys over 50 bucks to make.

And they have factories of workers, aand buy supplies and materials in bulk at bulk cost.

And by base is 250.

Fanboy Collectibles has him at $449.99!

Not getting him, but that is a pretty good price, plus they ship it much MUCH better than Sideshow. My Bruce Lee was crazy protected!

Haven't got anything from Troy (Fanboy Collectibles) yet; everything's on PO right now, but I have heard good things about him and he's nice to talk too.

Let It be known that I'll be selling the gantry when I'll receive him.I bought this to get the Mark 4.I'll see what the after market goes for it when I get him, but I wont keep it, it wont fit in my Avengers display.

And please dont PM me.

Nice to see some of the retailers prices... but still too high without the Mark IV IMO. Although $450 for the piece with the Mark IV is not bad if you don't have a Mark IV or want an extra.

Let It be known that I'll be selling the gantry when I'll receive him.I bought this to get the Mark 4.I'll see what the after market goes for it when I get him, but I wont keep it, it wont fit in my Avengers display.

And please dont PM me.

Dont PM you, then why tell us?

Just to make it clear that you intend to flip it and charge people more? :dunno

And please dont PM me.

PM sent.

:panic:

You should look into what things actually cost to male and what they are sold for. I work as a toy designer for an inventor seeing toys from sketch to shelf and a big part of what we do is price the production of things. And trust me. I'd be shoeless if this cost hot toys over 50 bucks to make.
And they have factories of workers, aand buy supplies and materials in bulk at bulk cost.
And by base is 250.

And you need to CHILL! :peace

Just making a (valid) point. :monkey1

Your work looks impressive. :clap

Never said you're a shyster. :dunno

I agree gantry is overpriced. :cuckoo:

But that's the reality. :horror

Expensive hobbies are expensive. :wink1:

And you need to CHILL! :peace

Just making a (valid) point. :monkey1

Your work looks impressive. :clap

Never said you're a shyster. :dunno

I agree gantry is overpriced. :cuckoo:

But that's the reality. :horror

Expensive hobbies are expensive. :wink1:

ok im chill :peace

rereading that post of mine, there was so much iphone autocorrect. :rotfl

shoeless? by base, i think there were some others too. hahaha

Cool.

And for the record: your EL wire mod on Whiplash is one of the coolest I've ever seen. (paging Jim Rhodes . . . ) :clap

Also for the record: operating a factory in Guangdong province costs waaaay more in overhead than a single dude like you is ever gonna incur.

Just sayin'. Rawk on . . . :peace

(check out the documentary SANTA’S WORKSHOP)

Back