Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Suit-Up Gantry with and w/o Mk IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even though its a higher price the one with the figure is less of an issue for me than if it had no figure option at all.

Yes, I haven't owned

Correct. You got owned.
:exactly:

tumblr_lf89wxB3ja1qe0eclo1_r34_500.gif

:wink1:

Correct. You got owned.

LOL I don't think you understand the meaning of the word 'owned'.
I was clearly quoting what others were saying ...which others have confirmed...and your response was " 'apparently' means you've never owned!" :slap

And the 'exactly' emoticon is for when you're agreeing with someone. After your own sentence it just makes you look insane.
Add the 'good posting' one to agree with yourself more if you like.

:exactly::goodpost:

Dood . . . it's a goof! Lighten up!

(Don't be scared off the Mk. 6 because of QC rumors. Check & see for yourself . . . it's a beast!)

:wave

Dood . . . it's a goof! Lighten up!

(Don't be scared off the Mk. 6 because of QC rumors. Check & see for yourself . . . it's a beast!) :wave

Well I've taken the plunge....should arrive in a few days. Hopefully I get one like yours :hi5:

Best of luck!

The initial production run seemed to have the most issues & negative feedback.

(People pay extra to get a fig first, get a buggy figure on the learning curve, and then complain!)

May all your 1/6 scale goodies be error free . . .

:pray:

_________

Superman and the gantry should be released months apart.
Like the 89' Joker and Batmobile ~we are talking next year...

Glad I am not the only annoyed at the high price on the Gantry!

I really want this but 200 quid on a toy is just too much no matter how dope it is.

Still thinking about getting this. Are there any good options (alternatives) for the "suit" Tony wears during the suit up sequence from Iron Man 1? I'm talking about this:

suit-up.jpg

I hear there are some tailors here? Do you guys know anyone that could perhaps make this?

Still thinking about getting this. Are there any good options (alternatives) for the "suit" Tony wears during the suit up sequence from Iron Man 1? I'm talking about this:

suit-up.jpg

I hear there are some tailors here? Do you guys know anyone that could perhaps make this?

Isn't the Hot Toys Mech Test Iron Man what you want?

Back