Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Suit-Up Gantry with and w/o Mk IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard the price on the granty is dropping every day.

check them on ebay my friend , Ive learned from mark vi Avengers ( just got into HT couple months ago ) MK 6 avengers was $195 , :pray:

One, big, happy Iron Man family. :D

Yeah.
I turned my MKIV and Gantry around on Ebay for a $150 profit as soon as i received it here in the UK.
And i have regretted it ever since.
I didn't even open it up. The shipper was sealed when i got it, and remained that way till the guy i sold it to opened it up.
Each time i walk past my detolf and look at Tony and the MKVI on my custom Gantry base, i think about the Gantry that should be there...
I'll have to live vicariously through everyone else's pics, lol.

Yeah.
I turned my MKIV and Gantry around on Ebay for a $150 profit as soon as i received it here in the UK.
And i have regretted it ever since.
I didn't even open it up. The shipper was sealed when i got it, and remained that way till the guy i sold it to opened it up.
Each time i walk past my detolf and look at Tony and the MKVI on my custom Gantry base, i think about the Gantry that should be there...
I'll have to live vicariously through everyone else's pics, lol.

Oh no!
Sorry to hear, but at the end of the day, you're up $150.
Can't complain about that.

Haha.
I can live without the thing.
And i will not spend more than retail on it.
It irks me that i have yet to see anyone posing the gantry with the arms in the correct positions. They all seem to have the arms on the side with the "elbows" sticking out away from the centre. Grrrrr....

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bow9AWAwe5k&feature=g-upl"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bow9AWAwe5k&feature=g-upl[/ame]

here is my '' GRANTY '' just teasing you haha xD, sorry mate i feel bad :rotfl

The "elbows" on the main arms should be pointed "backwards" from the armour. I don't care what HT says. That's what they are supposed to be like.
And don't try to tell me that it's supposed to be the gantry in Tony's workshop. The Gantry in the workshop is a totally different design from the Stark Expo gantry.
And the side arms in the workshop gantry come from the roof...
Here's how it should be posed:

Gantry.jpg

The "elbows" on the main arms should be pointed "backwards" from the armour. I don't care what HT says. That's what they are supposed to be like.
And don't try to tell me that it's supposed to be the gantry in Tony's workshop. The Gantry in the workshop is a totally different design from the Stark Expo gantry.
And the side arms in the workshop gantry come from the roof...
Here's how it should be posed:

Gantry.jpg

genius i'll try that mate ! thanks

Back