Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Suit-Up Gantry with and w/o Mk IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
woohoooo!!!

about an hour ago this email from Sideshow Collectibles arrived...

<snipped for space>

awwww yeaaaaa!!!!!

Welcome Danny, I bought this a couple of months ago and I just cannot get over the size and intricacies of it, it is really a superb piece and I don't think you will be let down.

I should imagine SSC are pretty good with this type of thing. I have only ever put one figure on 'Wait List' but that came through OK for me. Do you know when it will be shipped yet?

Welcome Danny, I bought this a couple of months ago and I just cannot get over the size and intricacies of it, it is really a superb piece and I don't think you will be let down.

I should imagine SSC are pretty good with this type of thing. I have only ever put one figure on 'Wait List' but that came through OK for me. Do you know when it will be shipped yet?

it didnt say exactly when.. only 'due to live order on 2012-11-13' and also the first thing they said is 'We have found a Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Series Suit-Up Gantry with Iron Man Mark IV 12-inch Figure Set - Iron Man 2 for you!'

That will happen once in a while with SSC.
I think it's when they do they're inventory check.

The most recent case was when they came across an Asajj Ventress Premium Format, 2 weeks ago, which has been 'Sold Out' for 2 years.

That is a tough choice.

Both have great shelf presence that will draw your friends/families eyes towards them.

You can't go wrong with either one. :yess:

I got $550 Au to spend.... This or Monger..

Decisions... Decisions... Any suggestions?

GRANTY OR LOSE IT !! didn't we learn so much about Iron Man line ? haha grab em ASAP before the price skyrocket :slap

Back