Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Being as lazy as I am, I can't be bothered going through 336 pages to find an answer. Does this one come with a headsculpt? I've almost pulled the trigger on The Silver Centurion when it pops up on sale a few times, but i've never seen a pic with mask up/off.

024144e941ea21b70382de65a405f807.jpg

It includes a clean helmet for led lights and this one which is battle damaged (if closed) and features a bloodied headsculpt inside

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Being as lazy as I am, I can't be bothered going through 336 pages to find an answer. Does this one come with a headsculpt? I've almost pulled the trigger on The Silver Centurion when it pops up on sale a few times, but i've never seen a pic with mask up/off.

yes... Here's a quick pic of mine on dislpay..

20160411_180229.jpg

Thanks for the pics. I think I know where my tax return is going now...

at first i wasn't a big fan of this figure. i loved the suit in the movie, but the figure just didn't look all that great to me. but i started warming up to it, then i bought it, and i really do love it. it's really great in person especially the torso.

my only complaint with it is the paint. i wish it had more of a worn in paint job. especially since we never really see it totally clean in the movie.

i actually hope we get a second version down the road with a hard plastic crotch piece and a paint job closer to what we see in the movie when tony wears the suit.

anyways, all that being said, it's still a fantastic figure and the tony head sculpt is great.

This armor definitely does a great job of modernizing a classic armor from the comic. Great pictures guys.

Love mine. The silver is a nice change up from the gold and the blades are a nice touch. That being said, I'd flip it in a second to reget the Mark VI

I hope they make a comic book version instead. Unfortunately it seems unlikely after the less than enthusiastic response to comic stealth iron and war machine figs they've released.

I always wanted to get the mike zeck poster that you have framed. I have all of his other posters and his artwork is so awesomw

Is the LED helmet's face plate removable? It seems like it's glued to the helmet to me, but I saw this on ebay, so I'm not sure if the person just forced it open, or it's made to be changeable.

s-l1600.jpg

This is my first Hot Toys Iron Man. Silver Centurion isn't necessarily my favorite MCU armor but it breaks the top 5 for me for sure. And all the other suits of armor I'd consider getting are super pricey, or don't come with a Tony Stark head, etc. For the price and the accessories this was my best option, and I love it. It is so juicy, slowly building up my Avengers team so this puts me one step closer.

https://i.imgur.com/O9DL9rB.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/XQ4Bk0I.jpg

This is my first Hot Toys Iron Man. Silver Centurion isn't necessarily my favorite MCU armor but it breaks the top 5 for me for sure. And all the other suits of armor I'd consider getting are super pricey, or don't come with a Tony Stark head, etc. For the price and the accessories this was my best option, and I love it. It is so juicy, slowly building up my Avengers team so this puts me one step closer.

https://i.imgur.com/O9DL9rB.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/XQ4Bk0I.jpg

The other good thing about this armor is that it actually looks like a person could fit inside it, unlike most of the other armors.

The other good thing about this armor is that it actually looks like a person could fit inside it, unlike most of the other armors.

Agreed, the proportions really add to the realism that someone is actually inside the suit of armor. I really like the mark 3 and mark 45, but this is probably my next favorite. Too bad it had so little screen time in Iron Man 3. Great piece by Hot Toys though, just need to futz with the batteries and get all the led stuff lit up, at least to snap some pics.

Back