Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

Not that it works out well anyway as its 30 more than the best UK seller not 30 more than the US release, often if you import you dont save anything after postage and VAT.

nah! its cool, I'm getting him in September, I want to know what getting 6 figures in one day feels like

28535_900.gif

You guys have tax in some States though don't you? I know a little bit about it from setting up some rather complicated tax rules on American based websites.

VAT is a pain, its one of the reasons yiu can generally assume the UK price will be the US one with the $ changed to a £

Yes, we have sales tax on goods and services that varies from state to state and federal, state and local taxes on income. Alaska, Florida, Nevada, South Dakota, Texas, Washington and Wyoming have no income tax.

But enough about taxes, I'm looking forward to seeing pics of everybody's SC figures!

Have you heard from ToyHQ to whether they have been shipped yet? I would think they be shipping today so we should have them tomorrow :D

Back